Simplified, intuitive user interface experience that can be customized for your individual business needs.
- The High Capacity Feeder holds 2,000 sheets of paper.
- Print envelopes easily
- Dual-head, single pass scanner
- Standard functionsCopy, Email, Print, Scan
- Optional functionsWalkup fax
- Copy/print speedColour: up to 30 ppm
- Black: up to 30 ppm
- Duty cycleUp to 90,000 images/month1
- Connectivity10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 direct print (optional: Wi-Fi (with Xerox® USB Wireless Adapter))
- Controller featuresConfiguration Cloning, Online Support, Remote Control Panel, Unified Address Book
- Hard drive250 GB (min)
- ProcessorDual-core 1.23 GHz
- Device memory2 GB system plus 1 GB page memory
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 9 seconds colour / 7.7 seconds black and white
- Document handlerDuplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Capacity: 110 sheets
- 148 x 210 mm to 297 x 420 mm
- Maximum copy resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy features
- Annotation, Auto tray switching, Automatic 2-sided, Bates Stamping, Booklet creation, Build Job, Collation, Covers, Edge erase, ID Card Copy, Image shift, Invert image, Job interrupt, Sample set, Single colour, Transparencies
- Page Description Languages (PDL)
- Adobe PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5c, PCL® 6, PDF (optional: XPS)
- Maximum print resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Application Defaults, Bi-directional status, Booklet creation, Earth Smart, Encrypted Secure Print, Hold All Jobs, Job Monitoring, Job identification, Print from USB, Scaling, Store and Recall driver settings, Two-sided Printing (default)
- OS support Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Redhat® Fedora® Core 20 x86, Ubuntu® 14.04 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 10 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 2003 Server SP2 R2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 2008 Server R2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® Vista SP2 (32- and 64-bit), openSUSE® 13.1 x64
- Mobile printing @PrintByXerox App, Apple AirPrint, Mopria® Certified, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android, QR Code App, Xerox® App Gallery, Xerox® Mobile Link App, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android (optional: Xerox® Easy Translator Service, Xerox® Mobile Print, Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud)
- Scan features
- JPEG, Linearized PDF, Scan to SMB or FTP, Scan to USB memory device, Scan to email, Scan to folder, Scan to network, Single-touch scanning, TIFF, TWAIN support, Text searchable PDF, PDF/A, XPS
- Scan destinations
- Scan to PC / Server Client (SMB or FTP), Scan to Secure FTP and HTTPS, Scan to USB memory drive, Scan to email, Scan to home, Scan to mailbox
- Fax features Fax build job, Internet fax, Network server fax enablement
- Fax features (optional)
- Fax forward to email or SMB, Walk-up fax (one-line and two-line options, includes LAN fax)
- Standard security features
- 256-bit Encryption (FIPS 140-2 compliant), Access controls, Audit log, Cisco® TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) Integration, Common Criteria Certification ISO 15408, HDD overwrite, McAfee ePolicy (ePO) Compatible, McAfee® Embedded, Network authentication, SNMPv3, Secure Email, Secure Fax, Secure Print, Secure Scan, TLS, User permissions
- Optional security features
- McAfee Integrity Control, Smart Card Enablement Kit (CAC/PIV/.NET), Xerox® PrintSafe
- Accounting Network Accounting Enablement, Xerox Standard Accounting (Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, Email)
- Maximum paper capacity 5,140 sheets
Windows: – 10/10 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.1/8.1 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.0/8.0 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 7/7 (x64 bit-x32 bit), Vista/Vista (x64 bit-x32 bit), XP/XP (x64 bit-x32 bit), server (2016, 2012, 2008, 2003).Macintosh: – MacOS-10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS-10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X-10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X-10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X-10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X-10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X-10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X-10.6 (Snow Leopard). Linux: – Debian – rpm (x64 bit – x32 bit)
WindowsDownload ⟷Web-based Print Driver Installer, (Windows – x64bit-x32bit) 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista / 2016 / 2012 / 2008 – Ver. (5.523.0.0) – Size (20.16 MB).
Download ⟷Web-based Print Driver Installer, (Windows – x64bit-x32bit) XP / XP / server 2003 – Ver. (5.433.16.0) – Size (13.65 MB).
Download ⟷PCL6 Print Driver for Administrators, (Windows – x64bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 2016 / 2012 – Ver. (188.8.131.52) – Size (2.60 MB).
Download ⟷PostScript Print Driver for Administrators, (Windows – x64bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 2016 / 2012 – Ver. (184.108.40.206) – Size (2.59 MB).
Download ⟷Xerox Print Driver Installer, (Windows – x64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 2016 / 2012 – Ver. (220.127.116.11) – Size (5.58 MB).
Download ⟷TWAIN/WIA Scan Driver Installer, (Windows) 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista / XP/XP (x64bit – x32bit) – Ver. (18.104.22.1688) – Size (41.42 MB).
Mac OS XDownload ⟷Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer, (Mac) OS X (10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11) – Ver. 4.8.0(1912) – Size (82.39 MB).
Download ⟷ICA Scan Driver, (Mac) OS X (10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11) – Ver. 4.8.0(1912) – Size (8.99 MB).
Download ⟷TWAIN Scan Driver, (Mac) OS X (10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11) – Ver. 4.8.0(1912) – Size (11.68 MB).
Download ⟷Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer, (Mac) OS X (10.10 – Yosemite) – Ver. 3.123.0(1865) – Size (98.70 MB).
Download ⟷ICA Scan Driver, (Mac) OS X (10.10 – Yosemite) – Ver. 3.123.0(1865) – Size (6.47 MB).
Download ⟷TWAIN Scan Driver, (Mac) OS X (10.10 – Yosemite) – Ver. 3.123.0(1865) – Size (9.43 MB).
Download ⟷Print Driver Installer Package, (Mac) OS X (10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7) – Ver. 3.11.0(1278) – Size (78.72 MB).
LinuxDownload ⟷Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686, (Linux) debian (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (5.20.606.3946) – Size (46.11 MB).
Download ⟷Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64, (Linux) debian (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (5.20.606.3946) – Size (47.71 MB).
Download ⟷Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686, (Linux) rpm (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (5.20.606.3946) – Size (47.82 MB).
Download ⟷Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64, (Linux) rpm (x64bit-x32bit) – Ver. (5.20.606.3946) – Size (46.23 MB).
For those of you who want to get a Complete Xerox Color WorkCentre 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i Printer Driver & Software, Please Download it ⇔ [HERE]
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.