Dell B3465dnf Multifunction Laser Printer gives you the speed, the ability to print on a large and small scale for large and medium office use, and a seven-inch touch-screen control panel that is very easy to use.
Dell B3465dnf Multifunction Specifications
- Print Speed – 50 ppm letter
- Printer Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Front USB-A, 1 Internal Solutions port
- Print Resolution – 600 X 600 dpi (Default), up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Max)
- Printer Monthly Duty Cycle – 150,000 pages
- Printer Scanner Type – Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Scan Resolution – (maximum) Optical (Max): 1200 dpi (Black) / 600 dpi (Color)
- Copy Speed – 50 cpm
- Printer Fax Speed 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Memory (MB, pages) 12MB
- (ADF) Auto Document Feeder – 50-sheet
- Printer Memory – 1GB, expandable up to 3MB
- Paper Input Capacity – 550-sheet standard tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Printer Output Capacity – 250-sheets
- Media Types Supported – Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Bond, Letterhead, Colored Paper, Custom, Light, Heavy
- First Page Out – As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Printer System Requirements – Windows 8, Windows Server 2008/2003/2012, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista; Apple Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7), Apple Mac OS X 10.8 (web only)
- Printer Display – (type/size) LCD: 7â€ Color Touch
- Printer Warranty – 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty and 1 Year Next Business Day On-site Service after Remote Diagnosis
- Mobile Printing Apps – Dell Mobile Print (Android OS mobile devices)
- Printer Processor – 800 MHz
- Print Technology – Laser
- Type of Printer – All-in-One
- Output Type – Black & White
- Duplex Printing – Automatic
- What’s in the Box – B3465dnf, Ship-With 7,500-page yield8 Black Cartridge, Power cord, Quick Setup Sheet, Software and Instructions CD, Use and Return Tech Sheet, Product Information Guide, RJ-11 Phone Cable, NOM Tech Sheet
- Number of Users 10-15 Users
- Ship with capacity:7,500 page capacity (Black)
- Standard Capacity:2,500 page capacity (Black)
- High Capacity:8,500 / 20,000 page capacity (Black)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver
Download For WindowsWindows XP, Windows 7 (32bits), Windows 7 (64bits), Windows 8 (32bits), Windows 8 (64bits), Windows 8.1 (32bits), Windows 8.1 (64bits), Mac OS and Linux.
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For==>Windows XP
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Windows 7 (32bits)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Windows 7 (64bits)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Windows 8 (32bits)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Windows 8 (64bits)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Windows 8.1 (32bits)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Windows 8.1 (64bits)
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Mac OS
Dell B3465dnf Printer Driver Download For ==>Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Dell B3465dnf:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Dell B3465dnf In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Dell B3465dnf.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.