Brother's MFC-9342CDW offers multi-functionality in the smallest of spaces - ideal for work or small workgroups. The full-duplex feature and professional scan-to features provide optimal performance in all situations. Connect the MFC-9342CDW locally via USB or connect it to your network via LAN or Wi-Fi. Take advantage of the many possibilities of connecting the MFC-9342CDW to your mobile devices, such as: For example, via the Brother iPrint and Scan App, Airprint, Google Cloud Print or WiFi Direct. The multifunctional device is awarded the Blue Angel (RAL-UZ 171) as a resource-saving, low-noise and low-emission device. In addition, it is certified as particularly energy efficient with the Energystar. Intelligent solutions such as toner saving mode and the separately exchangeable toner / drum system protect the environment and your wallet at the same time.
- Save time with a high print speed of 22 pages per minute, both in black and white, thanks to the single-pass technology.
- Best-in-class costs in its class High-quality, full-color Jumbo toner with a capacity of up to 2,200 pages (as per ISO / IEC 24711) can save you a lot of money in color printing.
- Brother offers the PRINT Airbag for 150,000 pages for this model. Should be replaced before the end of the printing period and before the end of the 3-year warranty period, replacement of wearing parts that are not covered by the normal warranty in the event of damage,
- Print from and scan to cloud services like DropBox, Evernote®, Facebook, Flickr®, Google Drive ™, Picasa ™ & SkyDrive®.
- Connect the MFC-9342CDW locally via USB or connect it to your network via LAN or Wi-Fi. Take advantage of the many ways you can connect the MFC-9342CDW to your mobile devices, such as via the Brother iPrint & Scan App, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print ™ or WiFi Direct.
- Contents: Brother MFC-9342CDWG Compact 4-in-1 Multifunction Color Laser White / Dark Gray, Power Cable, TAE-N Cable, DR-241CL Drum Unit, BU-220CL Transfer Unit, WT-220CL Toner Waste Container, Toner C / M / Y / K, Installation instructions, user manual on CD-Rom
File Name: Y12F_C1-hostm-G3.EXE
Release Date: 11/08/2015
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: 35.1MB
Brother MFC-9342CDW Printer Driver Support :Download Driver : Windows XP | Windows Vista | Windows 7.
File Name : Y12F_C1-hostm-G3.EXE.
Download Driver : Windwos 10 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1.
File Name : Y12F_C1-hostm-G3.EXE.
Download Driver : Mac OS 10.13 | 10.12 .
File Name: Brother_PrinterDrivers_ColorLaser_1_2_0.dmg.
Download Driver : Mac OS 10.11 | 10.11 | 10.10 | 10.9.
File Name : Brother_PrinterDrivers_ColorLaser_1_1_0.dmg.
Download Link : Linux Driver.
File name : mfc9342cdwlpr-1.1.3-0.i386.rpm.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother MFC-9342CDW:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother MFC-9342CDW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.