The Xerox Phaser 3635MFP offers advanced multifunctional workgroup options that require desktop devices with state-of-the-art scanning technologies, networking, security, and top-quality control panel with color touchscreen.
- BW laser technology
- format A4
- Print speed 33 ppm A4
- Max. mes. a working cycle of up to 75,000 pages per month
- User interface color touchscreen
- BW copier
- 600 x 600 dpi resolution
- First page out 8.5 seconds
- Enlarge / Reduce 25-400%
- Multiple copies up to 99
- Advanced Copy Features Auto Two-Sided Document Feeder, Document ID Copy Function, Hard Disk Copy, Background Replacement
- BW printer
- 1200 dpi resolution
- Memory / Processor 256 MB / 360 MHz plus 80 GB hard drive
- PDL PostScript® 3 ™ compatible, PCL® 5e / 6 emulation
- 10 / 100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 (optional wireless)
- Print Features Automatic 2-Sided Printing, Secure Printing, Delayed Print, Toner Save Mode, Lighten / Darken, Multi-page Printing, Mirror Image, Hard Disk Print, Hard Disk Print, USB Flash Drive Printing
- Fedora ™ Core 1, HP-UX® 10.2 or higher, IBM AIX® 4.2 or higher, Linux®, Mac OS® X version 10.2 or higher, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Terminal Services with Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 or XP 1.0, Novell NetWare® 3.x or higher, Red Hat® 9, SCO®, SUSE ™ 9, Sun Microsystems Solaris ™ 2.5.1 / 2.6 +, Windows® 2000 or higher, Windows® Vista, Xerox Walk-Up® Printer Driver
- Color scanner
- Type of TWAIN scanning
- Maximum resolution up to 4800 dpi
- Scan to E-mail scanning, network scanning, scanning to USB memory device
- PDF, JPEG, TIFF, multi-page TIFF formats
- Software and OCR Paper Port®, OmniPage®, Image Retriever (for network scanning)
- Optional fax
- Fax Functions Integrated Fax (33.6 kbps with MH, MR, MMR, JPEG, and JBIG compression) LAN Fax
- up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution, color faxing, address book, priority sending, reports, junk fax avoidance, background suppression, fax calling, FAX / fax forwarding, secure faxing
- Media Handling
- Paper input standard: 550 sheets / maximum 1,050 sheets
- Media weights 60 to 163 g / m 2
- Automatic duplex document feeder by default
- Output to center, 250 sheets print down
- Stapling optional optional 20-sheet stapler (model 3635MFPV_XD)
- General information
- Power supply 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption el. Power 600 W (max), 55 W (Ready), 15 W (Power Saver)
- Dimensions 472 x 478 x 543 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight 22 kg
- 24 months warranty (on site)
WIA/TWAIN Scan Driver
Size 8.78 MB ⇒ Download
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.6
Size 74,7 MB ⇒ Download
PostScript 32-bit Driver
Size 36.71 MB ⇒ Download
PCL6 32-bit Driver
Size 36.83 MB ⇒ Download
PCL5 32-bit Driver
Size 36.83 MB ⇒ Download
Xerox Mobile Express Driver
Size 37.04 MB ⇒ Download
Phaser 3635MFP Firmware
Size 36.60 MB ⇒ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3635MFP:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3635MFP in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.