The Xerox WorkCentre 56xx series is office equipment especially suitable for busy offices and large workgroups, copy and print studios, central reprographic departments, custom printing and other applications.
- Technology Black & White Laser Xerographies
- Format Maximum A3 (297 x 420 mm)
- Print speed 32 (5632), 38 (5638), 45 (5645) or 55 (5655) ppm.
- 65 (5665), 75 (5675) or 87 (5687) str.
- Max. mes. working cycle From 125,000 pages per month (6632) to 400,000 pages per month (5687)
- Resolution Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 4 800 x 600 dpi printing
- Warm-up time Max. 30 seconds of "sleep" mode
- First print Less than 4.6 to 2.4 seconds depending on the speed version
- Enlarge / Reduce 25-400%
- Multiple copies Up to 9,999
- Automatic Document Feeder Standard DADF with 75 (5632 and 5638) or 100 sheets (faster version), maximum weight 200 g / m2
- Access control system Standard internal auditron for printing and copying, optional external system connection (FDI), network authentication, Xerox Standard Accounting support (XSA)
- PRINT (optional)
- 1200 dpi resolution, 8 bit physical resolution
- Maximum printable area of 297 x 420 mm (borderless print, edge quality is not guaranteed)
- Maximum media size 297 x 420 mm
- 1.4 GHz AMD Athlon Processor, Endeavor 4.1
- PDL Language PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3, TIFF, HP-GL2, PDF 1.5
- Connect Ethernet 10/100 Base - TX standard with network controller
- Duplex printing Automatic duplex printing standard, up to 175 g / m2
- Windows 95/98 / ME, NT4.0, 2000 / XP / Vista drivers
- SCANNING (optional)
- Type Scan to E-mail (with LDAP), Scan to Server via FTP (SMB) and Desktop (with ScanSoft Optional Software). Optionally colorful.
- Types of JPG, TIFF, Multi Page TIFF, PDF, S-PDF format support (PDF with OCR recognized text for search)
- Metadata support Up to 6 user-definable metadata fields
- Scan resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Optional Scan To Desktop 10.0 SE or DLX, OCR OmniPage 14.0, FreeFlow SmartSend
- FAX (optional)
- Fax type One or two PBX / PSTN analog lines, Walk-up fax, Inbox receiving fax, Secure inbox, Internet fax, Fax server connectivity
- Transmission speed Up to 2 seconds per page
- Modem speed 33.6 kbps + JBIG compression, MMR, MH
- Dialing Speed dial, group selection, web site administration
- HANDLING WITH PAPER
- Paper Input Standard Side Feeder for 100 sheets to A3, weight up to 216 g / m2
- Tray 1 and 2 on 500 sheets up to A3, trays 3 and 4 on a total of 3,600 sheets A4, weight up to 216 g / m2
- Optional High Capacity External A4 Tray: 4,000 A4 Leaf Serving (LEF) (5 Tray Servers plus Side Feeder)
- Upgrade Kit to A4, Short Feeder (SEF)
- Upgrade kit for A3, short-serving (SEF)
- Output: Select one output device!
- Output Trays and FINISHERS (optionally, one item must be selected):
- Offset Output Depositor Separate Sorting, 300 Sheet Capacity
- Basic 1K Finisher Stacking up to 1,000 sheets, stapling up to 30 sheets
- Office Finisher Up to 1,900-sheet stacking, up to 500-sheet printing, 3-sided stapling up to 50 sheets, 2 or 4 holes (optional) without capacity limit.
- Professional Finisher Stacking with up to 1,500 sheets, 500-sheet print output, 3-sided stapling up to 50 sheets, 2-hole perforation without capacity limitation, V-folding, booklet creation, 15-sheet V1 stitch binding 60-page document), output format of A5 or A4 brochure.
- Production HVF Finisher Stacking up to 2,000 sheets, 500-sheet print output, 3-sided stapling up to 100 sheets perforated with 2 or 4 holes (optional) without capacity limitation, folding into V, brochure making, sewing V1 with 15-sheet capacity (60-page document), A5 or A4 brochure output format. Optional extension of the storage unit, C and Z storage, up to 5 sheets 90 g / m2, optional Interposer,
- Print / System 256 MB (System) up to 750 MB, virtual machine hard disk drive memory
- 256 MB (EPCM) Image for Copy
- Hard Drive Standard at least 80 GB
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Power supply 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption el. power 1 145 W (average operation), 245 W stand-by, less than 20 W (Sleep / PWR Off)
- Dimensions (full configuration) 1 762 x 875 x 1 460 mm (W x H x H, with professional finisher)
- Weight (maximum) 210 kg (without finishers)
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows 8(32bit) operating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows 8(64bit)operating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows 7 (32bit)operating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows 7 (64bit)operating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows Server 2008 32bitoperating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows Server 2008 64bitoperating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows XP 32bitoperating system
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 with Windows XP 64bitoperating system
Download printer driver MAC OS with Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655
Printer driver Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 printer with Mac OSoperating system
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 5645/5655 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.