Xerox Phaser 6510V_DN is a color laser printer for seven workstations and is designed to operate on a network. It's rather impractical that duplex functions should be extra initialized. This should be ready to work from the factory. Otherwise, the printer manages the job, because it works fast and reliably - especially if it wants to eject multiple page documents. USB 3.0 interface for local operation brings in testing no significant speed gains. Also the cost side is just average. But print quality stands out for grayscale. In terms of value for money, the device is not interrupted ideally. For what it offers it is too expensive.
Thus, built-in printing remains a key factor in print speed. The Xerox Phaser 6510V_DN has a copy designed for up to 28 pages in black and white and colored. Along with the 733-MHz processor and 1 GB memory, there is enough power to quickly master even large print jobs. In this test we see about 12 pages of color from Acrobat, which is done in 40 seconds.
- Starting at$249 (after $70 rebate)
- Print speedColor: up to 30 ppm
- Black: up to 30 ppm
- Duty cycleUp to 50,000 images/month1
- Two-sided outputN/A
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 12 seconds color / 12 seconds black and white
- Maximum print resolutionUp to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Processor733 MHz
- Print memory (standard/max)1000 MB / 1000 MB
- Connectivity10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 3.0
- Page Description Languages (PDL)Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5e, 6, PDF, TIFF
- Print featuresBanner sheets, Booklet printing, Covers, Draft mode, Fit-to-page, N-up, Overlays, PANTONE Color Approved, Personal print, Poster printing, Proof print, RAM Collation, Run Black, Saved print, Secure Print, Separator pages, Skip blank pages, Solid-color simulations, Watermarks2
- Mobile printingApple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ (optional: Mopria®, Xerox® Mobile Link App, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, WiFi Direct® [with optional Wi-Fi Kit])
- WarrantyOne-year on-site
Xerox Phaser 6510 driver download for Windows:Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)⟷Download here 20.1 Mb
Xerox Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)⟷Download here 5.3 Mb
Xerox Phaser 6510 driver download for MAC OS X:
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 ⟷Download here 95.8 Mb
Xerox Phaser 6510 driver download for Linux OS:
Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 ⟷Download here 38.7 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 ⟷Download here 40.2 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686 ⟷Download here 38.8 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM x86_64 ⟷Download here 40.3 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6510:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6510 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 6510. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.