A4 multifunctional digital device. Digital copier, printer, scanner and fax machine. The original feeder and scanned document management software that is scanned.
Download driver for printer Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for the Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i-driver under Windows will work with your current software. When you click on the download button will be downloaded universal device driver. This way you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i will work.
Technical data: Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i:
Model: WorkCentre PE120/120i
Device Type: Printers
Update Date: Jul 22, 2009
Operating system: Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows Vista 64 bit/Windows XP
Tip: Scan program ment and driver search for Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i
File Download: Scan Driver
Date Feb 10, 2009
Size 6.2 MB
WIA and TWAIN Scan Vista Scan driver for the WC PE120/PE120i. Supports Windows Vista 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
File Download: PCL6 Driver
Date Sep 30, 2007
Size 2.6 MB
PCL6 Print Driver for Windows 32-bit operating systems. Not WHQL Certified.
File Download: PS Driver
Date Nov 6, 2007
Size 110 KB
Windows Vista/2000/XP/Server 2003/2008 32 bit PS driver.
Note: Extract the file to a local folder and install using the Windows Add Printer Wizard.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre PE120/120i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.