You are looking for canon Driver information?. Well, you are currently looking for info on Canon. Please view some of the articles on this website, it may match your search. But if you don’t find what you are looking for, you can request an article to the contact page. Oh yes, you can also read the article more. In addition to the Canon article you’re looking for, you can also find many articles about News, Epson printers, reviews, Lenovo, toshiba, panasonic, and more at the web driverstool.com. Okay, I hope this blog can be useful for you … ^_^
Download driver Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver install free printer for [Windows 10/8.1/8 [32-bit & 64-bit] Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /. Find complete driver and installation software for Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Specs
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor(CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode8, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG4140 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX16, Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu EX
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm, Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Dimension (W x D x H): 12.0″W x 17.7″L x 6.0″H, Weight: 12.5 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Operating System Compatibility:
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
MG4100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): Download
MG4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): Download
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG4140
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG4140 by Downloading the Software for Free
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG4140.If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG4140.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG4140 run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG4140 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG4140 Using Manual Driver Installation
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG4140 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG4140 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG4140 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG4140 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG4140 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG4140 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4140 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG4140.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4140 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG4140 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG4140 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.