Canon PIXMA MG5700 Reviews and Specs - PIXMA MG5700 is all-in-one Inkjet printer with Wireless ability supplies impressive performance, simplicity & extraordinary top quality. MG5700 Printer assists you to generate stunning photos, limit, or crisp papers up to 8.5 "x 11".
Its integrated Wi-Fi helps to obtain the ease of printing wirelessly from practically throughout your residence. The PIXMA MG5700 printer is an equipment that is excellent to link directly with the tablet, smartphone, even cloud printing as well as everything started with The Canon print application function. Canon print application makes so very simple to print and also melakukukan likewise scan photos as well as files directly from the smart tool compatible.
Additional highlights consist of numerous features such as 2.5 "LCD screens, which assists Your home and also Office work to be able to sneak peek your photos prior to you print and quickly browse your printer device. And also, it permits private ink storage tank system five quickly, you simply shade ink running out.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Specs
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.2 ipm, Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android
- Weight: approx. 6.3 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5700 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
- File version: 1.0
- Filename: win-mg5700-1_0-mcd.exe
- Release date: 08/21/2015
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Size: 48.01MB
- Complete driver and software package for MG5700 series
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5700
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5700. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5700.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5700 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5700 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5700 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5700 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5700 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5700 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5700 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5700 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5700 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5700 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5700 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5700 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5700 .You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5700 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5700 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5700 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.