Canon PIXMA MG5660 Review-If you are looking for convenience as well as worth, after that look no additionally compared to the cutting-edge Canon MG5660 All-in-One printer. Flaunting connectivity features like Mobile/Tablet printing in addition to scanning, Google Cloud Publish, email Publish, Cloud Print Applications, Apple AirPrint and also publishing from Mobile phone, this Canon Pixma printer will certainly keep you touching your networks. With an useful 2.5" LCD Screen as well as a range of imaginative printing software program, its best for your individual, job as well as home printing requirements.
Well, one of the key attributes of the Canon MG5660 is the cordless connection such as the Wi-Fi link, PIXMA printing remedies, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, and so on. This terrific connection has the important feature for you because it can make you get the very easy connection to the printer no matter whenever or wherever you are. So after that, you will certainly constantly be able to print your files and also images via the air directly from your individual tools.
Moreover, the various other vital attribute that the PIXMA MG5660 can use to you is the Easy Picture Publish+. This specific function will certainly allow you to modify and also print your different photos with many various image design templates and alternatives. So after that, you could make the pictures come to be much more creative and also unique based upon your imagination and creativity from your computer, smart devices, and also tablet computers.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5660 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download
Operating System Download MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Download MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Download MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows) Download Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac) Download MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac) Download MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) Download
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG5660 ? Here we go.
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2|
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)||Download|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)||Download|
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5660
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5660. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5660.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5660 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5660 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5660 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5660 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5660 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5660 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5660 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5660 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5660 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5660 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5660 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5660 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5660.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5660 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5660 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5660 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.