Canon PIXMA MG2965 Printer Driver & Setup Download For Windows, MacOS and Linux - Perfect for the house or the office, the Canon PIXMA MG2965 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer provides you the flexibility to print, check as well as copy effortlessly. It includes PIXMA Cloud Link that permits you to connect with cloud solutions like Dropbox and Evernote via your mobile phone or tablet, supplying you access to an also better variety of print alternatives.
Hybrid ink system consolidates color ink for vibrant colors as well as black pigment ink for sharp text; Canon PIXMA MG2965 will create incredible quality and also information in both your pictures as high as documents with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi using FINE print head technology. It also gives built-in Wi-Fi, so you could print wirelessly anywhere as long as your device is connected to the same local wireless network as your Canon Printer Driver Support.
The Canon MG2965 works with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that makes it possible for editing and also print directly from your tablet computer or smartphone. It features a variety of templates and printing choices, and also as it is web-based, you can constantly have accessibility to the most popular variation of the application. The MG2965 additionally introduces My Image Garden software that lets you quickly gain access to all your favorite pictures in one area so you could print photos to share as well as pleasure in, and also Full HD Movie Print, which turns your much-loved HD movie clips caught by your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cameras or VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints in one, hassle-free software application. Furthermore, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download exclusive creative jobs and content.
To find more about the setup for this series, maybe you want to look manual installation, driver or software to download, Canon Driver provide you all that you need for your printer, so you can enjoy using this printer without worry.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2965 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2965 ? Here we go.
Operating System Version Size Download PIXMA MG2965 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.1 50 MB PIXMA MG2965 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.01 31 MB PIXMA MG2965 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 5.80 18 MB PIXMA MG2965 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) 1.3 12 MB PIXMA MG2965 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) 220.127.116.11 15 MB PIXMA MG2965 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6) 18.104.22.168 16 MB ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) 4.1.3 2.5 MB
PIXMA MG2965 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
PIXMA MG2965 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
PIXMA MG2965 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
PIXMA MG2965 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
PIXMA MG2965 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
PIXMA MG2965 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2965
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2965 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2965 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2965 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2965 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2965 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2965 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2965 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2965 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2965 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2965 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2965 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2965 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2965 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2965 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2965 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2965 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2965 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2965 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2965 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2965 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2965 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2965 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2965, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.