PIXMA MG2540S Support – Download drivers-Canon PIXMA MG2540s, Easy to utilize, space-saving All-In-One scanner, printer and Photo copier in an elegant white finish providing optional economical XL ink
Cartridges as well as computer software for intelligent website printing, Auto Power On becomes the Printer on when you begin printing, Auto Power Off switches this off when not inside use.
The actual outstanding high quality of all-in-one ink-jet printers about the 50 indicate is exceptional nowadays, and but in addition home men and women which publish usually files along with a couple of images, Canon’s PIXMA have in fact long been successful. This is nevertheless the illustration with the brand-new PIXMA MG4250, despite the fact that does not foresee any kind of substantial improvements.
The obvious distinction using the brand-new version may be the change to any matte surface area throughout, that offers the printer a significantly less flashy, ugly look. The exhibit still appears for use when copying or even scanning.
The Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver doesn't have the specific shade inks regarding it’s a lot more costly PIXMA relatives, nevertheless probably the most vital development is that it finally approves high-yield ink cartridges. To spotlight the distinction this will make, a collection of frequent inks 1 black and also 1 integrated color will certainly set up you back again merely more than 25 from Amazon . Com and also will undoubtedly last simply 180 web pages. That offers a high operating price of 7p with regard to mono as well as 14.3 g for color.
Canon PIXMA today shows two brand new All-in-One inkjet printers - the PIXMA MG3040 and PIXMA MG2540S. Made for the home, each new design are perfect for printing good quality documents and pictures, and the lightweight, sleek style, means they fit into any research or house workspace.
Photo fanatics can enjoy getting their images to life inside vivid, vibrant shades on the new PIXMA MG3040 and PIXMA MG2540S along with Canon’s hybrid ink system, using color and pigment primarily based inks with each other for stunning photos, in addition to crisp, well-defined text within documents. With regard to photo-lab quality designs and fine detail instantly, the FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Architectural) cartridge ink allows you to create almost grain free of charge, smooth designs, while XL cartridges enable you to print more web pages.
For creative ideas, the Canon PIXMA MG3040 as well as PIXMA MG2540S consists of My Image Garden for Mac or perhaps PC, which organizes almost all photos in an easy-to-use location prior to creating special photo layouts instantly, making stunning displays and images possible instantly. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG2540s.
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 8.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
- Borderless Printing Not available
- Two Sided Printing Manual operation
CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges,PG-445 (Black),CL-446 (Colour),
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges,PG-445XL (Black),CL-446XL (Colour),
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper),A4 colour documents printing¹,Black: 180 pages,Black XL: 400 pages,Colour: 180 pages,Colour XL: 300 pages
- Paper Types,Plain Paper,Envelopes,Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input,Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper)
- Paper Sizes,Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal,Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm,Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Weight,Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²,Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) 600 x 1200 dpi¹
- A4 Scan Speed Approx. 14 seconds¹
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output),Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit,Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size 216 x 297 mm
- Copy Speed,sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds¹,sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm¹
- Multiple Copy 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions Document copying (plain paper)
- Display Type & Size No display
- Interface Type - PC / Mac Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8,Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only),Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.For Windows XP, XPS Essentials,Pack is required.Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.11
- Minimum System Requirements Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8,Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5,Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Software Included MP Driver including Scanning Utility,My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print¹,Quick Menu,Easy-WebPrint EX (download)²
- WeightApprox. 3.5 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 426 x 306 x 145mm
- Operating Temperature 5-35°C
- Operating Humidity 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.4 W,Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off),Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off),Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes,Copying: Approx. 9 W¹
Canon PIXMA MG2540s Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2540s Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2540s Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2540s ? Here we go.
Operating System Download MG2540s series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 07/22/15 47.15 MB Download Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 08/18/21 42.41 KB Download MG2540s series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows) 01/26/16 13.19 MB Download MG2540s series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 07/22/15 14.90 MB Download My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows) 10/25/19 294.39 MB Download Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) 08/20/18 15.21 MB Download Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows) 01/12/18 57.57 MB Download Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows) 01/12/18 9.07 MB Download MG2540s series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) 02/16/16 368.48 MB Download MG2540s series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac) 09/09/21 14.36 MB Download ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) Download
|MG2540s series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 07/22/15 47.15 MB||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 08/18/21 42.41 KB||Download|
|MG2540s series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows) 01/26/16 13.19 MB||Download|
|MG2540s series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 07/22/15 14.90 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows) 10/25/19 294.39 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) 08/20/18 15.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows) 01/12/18 57.57 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows) 01/12/18 9.07 MB||Download|
|MG2540s series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) 02/16/16 368.48 MB||Download|
|MG2540s series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac) 09/09/21 14.36 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG2540s
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2545s by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG2540s without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2540s. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2540s using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG2540s.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2540s and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG2540s for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG2540s Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2540s or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG2540s printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG2540s.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG2540s printer.
Method 3: Canon MG2540s Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2540s using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2540s printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG2540s to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2540s using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2540s printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2540s to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2540s. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG2540s to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2540s is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG2540s for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG2540s, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.