Canon PIXMA MG5350 - Considering that the introduction with the range within 2004, Canon’s PIXMA printers possess regularly delivered a good intoxicating combination of good print high quality, strong characteristics and stylish design. The actual MG5350, then, will be treading a recognized path. But, this is simply no bargain basement page churner.
The actual PIXMA’S have typically been one of the most attractive regarding printers, and the MG5350 appears surprisingly modern given a fairly sizeable footprint. The actual polished black housing has a capturing curve with it, and the various paper feeds put neatly absent when not in use - and then automatically float into place whenever a new print work is getting close to.
A coterie associated with subtle blue lights tells you when the printer is actually switched on, in addition to signifying the actual status with the wireless connection. The centerpiece of the MG5350 is really a beautiful 3in display.
This printer provides some intriguing connection options too. Besides the typical USB 2.0 and the 802.11b/g/n wireless help, the MG5350 signifies an early venture into cloud processing. Those who store their own images on Canon’s IMAGE Gateway service have access to files in the MG5350 and print them away. In future a long time, this may be the typical approach to printing. For the present time, though, that feels clean and reasonably beneficial. The technology can get faster, until then it’s nice to only have the added option.
There is a choice of paper feeds - both the versatile back tray, and the cassette. Both these can take 150 sheets, despite the fact that we do find the cassette a bit cramped and not necessarily particularly easy to slip in and out there. However, all of us applaud the actual attempt to offer you an alternative paper resource, so you won’t end up being constantly changing paper types among jobs.
Even just in terms of inkjets, the particular text quality isn’t the particular crispest we’ve seen, though it is dim and bold, and could be adequate regarding non-business use. During the highest 2.5ppm mode, the particular text lacks the particular clarity of the finest inkjets (let alone laser treatments).
Text speed is also a bit inconsistent. Within the Normal mode, specifically, print jobs usually paused at the center for as almost as much AST ten seconds at the same time. There is an auto-duplex mode, even though even on the actual Fast mode, this slashes the speed to simply 5ppm - a drop of nearly 60%, which used is likely to stop it through being beneficial. On graphics, the actual MG5350 fares far better. Speeds are usually competent, with all the Fast and Normal settings clocking in with 6.25 and 3.4ppm respectively. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG5350.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver & Software Specification:
- Available Functions – Print, Copy & Scan with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex & Direct Disc Print. Direct print from camera or memory card. Colour 7.5cm TFT screen & PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Print Resolution – Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M & CLI-426Y
- Media Input – Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, CIS colour scanner, Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Colour/Photo Copy – Yes, Copy Speed Colour Document – sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.1 ipm
- Software Included – Drivers for Canon multifunctional device, MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450×366×166mm, Weight Approx. 8.3 kg
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5350 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): Download
MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): Download
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file): Download
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG5350 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5340
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5350 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5350 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5350 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5350 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5350 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5350 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5350 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5350 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5350 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5350 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5350 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5350 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5350 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5350 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5350 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5350 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5350 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5350 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5350 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5350 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5340 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.