Canon PIXMA MG5320 Review - The Canon PIXMA MG5320 promotes families, function groups, and people to print creative photos with the help of brand new software characteristics like HD Movie Print, entertaining photo filters, and PIXMA Cloud Link. Still, you will find there are few issues. The printer does not have an Ethernet port so you've to connect to WI-FI regarding network printing, and with no high-yield ink cartridge alternative, the cost of exchanging all 5 standard-size inks will get out of hand. Regardless of those caveats, the actual MG5320 earns the recommendation regarding competent overall performance in our speed and high quality tests, and the actual extras you obtain for $150 counteract its connectivity disadvantages.
The 150-sheet paper trays which fold from the top and base of the MG5320 enable horizontal and top to bottom movement to just accept a range of paper measurements from 4x6-inch pictures all the way approximately legal-size sheets. The 300-sheet general capacity indicates you can store normal paper in the bottom tray and photo paper within the ADF and a paper sensor inside of automatically is aware which one to seize depending on your task. The trays can be made of an easy plastic in which feels easy to destroy; we concern you with their sturdiness.
The MG5320 additionally costs $50 lower than the MG6120 since it doesn't feature the touch-screen panel. We actually like the additional difficult buttons on the particular control panel, as they help you to rapidly find the necessary control keys to access work. The top of the printer hosts the one-touch copy, scan, and print switches, but you will also get a responsive home switch and a round dial which clicks when you scroll via menus on the particular 3-inch LCD screen. You are able to adjust the actual brightness amount of the exhibit by moving to the options menu, and the display can be moved forward and backwards to achieve your required viewing perspective.
Setting up the particular printer is simple regardless of how you choose to hook it up to a computer, and mobile phone disc provides on-screen instructions directing you through a couple of options: 802.11 b/g/n wireless, or even a simple USB cable. Most printers within this range likewise incorporate an Ethernet port regarding wired marketing in small places of work, but Canon omits this kind of key feature from your MG5320 so it may pull an additional $50 from your budget if you choose instead for your $200 MG6120. Regardless, this may not be an issue should you be considering to use the particular printer at home or using a single computer.
The actual MG5320 also includes Canon's HD Movie Print feature, which helps you to pull nonetheless snapshots away from videos chance with compatible Canon HD movie cameras. We analyzed the printer having a top-flight tech Canon POWERSHOT S95 series handheld camera as well as have been impressed with the entire Canon Printer Solution Menu EX software's step-by-step directions. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG5320.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver & Software Specs
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5320Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG5320? Here we go.
|MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)17.39 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)15.40 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1c (Mac)09/21/21,13.36 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)09/09/21,15.06 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac),09/10/17,7.05 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac) 08/25/17,7.05 MB||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5320
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5320 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5320 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5320. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5320 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5320.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5320 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5320 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5320 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5320 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5320 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5320.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5320 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5320 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5320 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5320 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5320 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5320 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5320. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5320 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5320 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5320 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
Post a Comment