Canon PIXMA MG5151 Review-Canon's PIXMA MG5151 can be a mid-level inkjet multifunction printer which sits underneath the Canon PIXMA MG5250 in the firm's line-up. It is $50 less than the MG5250; the particular MG5151 has a reduced resolution scanner, simply no Wi-Fi and prints more slowly than the more costly multifunction. Discover worried about these kinds of constraints, the particular Canon PIXMA MG5151 is a good selection for printing monochrome and occasional color documents. The actual Canon PIXMA MG5151 mirrors the particular PIXMA MG5250's design, with a rear-loading 150-sheet tray and any 150-sheet cassette. It has the identical clear and vibrant 2.4in LCD that we loved on its higher priced counterpart, as well as the exact same basic switch layout. It is easy to install the particular print head and the 5 ink cartridges, and connecting the actual printer to your PC or even Mac via the USB 2.0 port will be easy.
The key take into account choosing a photo printer is actually image quality. Nevertheless, there a great many other features which likely is important as well. Dependent on the types of pictures you are looking to print, various printers will be able to suit your needs. If you are not likely to be printing anything greater than an 8x10 picture, a pc printer will do the key. If you take breathtaking photos and want to print all of them, you will need a printer which takes something apart from letter size, ideally a paper move. Many photo printer suppliers make printers in which support sheets approximately 13x9 inches.
Would you like to print borderless images? Some printers need to hold the fringe of the paper because it feeds from the machine therefore it can't print up to the edge. Should you care about borderless images, be careful to make certain the printer you decide on can do borderless designs at all of one's desired print measurements. Some people print on odd materials just like homemade paper, particularly for craft tasks. Make sure your printer can hold the various thickness of paper you would like to run through this. After you have found the perfect printer to your image needs, ensure it doesn't occupy too much area or that you've the space to support it.
This can be a place in which the structure of the printer can really set you back or actually save you lots of money! Some printers incorporate a separate ink fish tank for each color. Frequently, the colors are usually magenta, yellowish, cyan, and black. Some printers add in additional colors of these shades or dull ink wells. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG5151.
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5150 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG5151 ? Here we go.
|MG5151 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||Download|
|MG5151 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG5151 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)14.93 MB||Download|
|MG5151 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1b (Mac)11.12 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)7.05 MB||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5151
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5151 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5151 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5151 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5151 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5151 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5151 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5151 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5151 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5151 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5151 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5151 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5151 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5151 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5151 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5151 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5151 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5151 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5151 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5151 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5151 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5151 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG5151 , the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.