Canon PIXMA MG4150 - All-in-one printers start from well below £100, but if you are able slightly more as compared to an entry-level value, you can get helpful extra features about 80 Pound sterling. Canon's PIXMA MG4150 series sits near to this value and contains duplex print, latest wireless connection and a number of remote printing resources.
Although Canon's more costly all-in-ones are beginning in order to eliminate full, and high-gloss black cases nice, this is not true of the particular PIXMA MG4150, which is because shiny and fingerprint-prone because it is predecessors. Relatively boxy looking, however with large radius curves for the vertical sides, it includes just what Canon calls the Fast Front design for its paper trays. This particular equates to the fold-down tech paper feed tray & a second, internal 1, which varieties the output tray. Likely to extra assistance which swivels out of the front edge of the particular feed tray, to guide the end of published pages. Overall, the actual arrangement practically doubles the particular depth from the printer's presence, so you likely will want to shut it back again when you're not necessarily printing.
The control panel carries a 16mm LCD display, coupled together with three soft control keys to select primary functions. It's got one of Canon's instinctive click-wheels for food selection and different secondary switches for easy and versatile control. In the front to the left with the trays, we have double sockets with regard to SD and MEMORYSTICK cards, while under that exist a large, blue-ringed power switch.
Canon rates the PIXMA MG4150 from 9.9ppm for black and 5.7ppm regarding color. Within our tests we got a maximum speed associated with 8.1ppm, for the 20-page text check and slightly much less, around 7.9ppm, for that five page files, so good rates of speed when printing black text; however the same can’t become said regarding color pages.
We could understand why printers must pause, any time printing duplex pages; if they didn’t, the particular ink on the first facet(s) would certainly smudge whilst printing the second aspect(s). The particular Canon PIXMA MG4150 does this it does it whilst printing single-sided color pages.
What's odd is always that machines with all the earlier 510-513 cartridges - any black and tri-color arrangement, since here - aren’t used back through these STOPAGES. It’s hard to realize why Canon would alter ink formulations to at least one which takes a lot longer in order to dry it cuts the actual print speed to this degree.
Color artwork is generally easy, though jazz and greens fall behind a little dim. Copies are more washed out and fuzzy, as the scanner isn’t a good, despite the comparatively high res. Photo prints are usually, as usual, really detailed and having a natural color scheme. Canon still retains its place at the forefront of customer photo reproduction. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG4150.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Specifications
- Offered Features: Publish, Copy & Check with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex & Mobile Printing.
- Publish Resolution: As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed-ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Colour Print Speed-ESAT: Approximate. 5.7 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Arrangement- 2 PENALTY cartridges: PG-540 & CL-541 (Optional PG-540XL & CL-541XL).
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Business # 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Scanner Kind: Flat bed, CIS colour scanner, Scanner Resolution Optical: Around 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Copy Rate Colour Document-sFCOT: Approximate. 20 secs, sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Interface Kind– COMPUTER/ Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Protection: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP.
- Software application Included: Drivers for Canon multifunctional device, MP Navigator EX (including Optical Character
- Recognition as well as PDF file creation), Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover with HD Film Publish ¹, Easy-WebPrint EX ² downloader and
- Solution Food selection Ex Lover with CREATIVE PARK COSTS access.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 × 304 × 152mm, Weight: Approximate. 5.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG4150 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG4150? Here we go.
|MG4150 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)
|MG4150 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG4150 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)
|MG4150 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)
|MG4150 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
|MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG4150
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG4150 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG4150 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG4150. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG4150 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG4150.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG4150 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG4150 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG4150 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG4150 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG4150 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG4150.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG4150 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG4150 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG4150 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG4150 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG4150 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG4150 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG4150 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG4150 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG4150. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4150 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG4150 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG4150 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG4150, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.