Epson: EB-L570U, EB-L770U and EB-L775U
Epson is introducing three new affordable 4KE projectors, the EB-L570U, EB-L770U and EB-L775U. These versatile projectors deliver images up to 500" with up to 7,000 lumens and also offer multi-source projection or enhanced connectivity. The innovations are suitable for corporate, educational or personal use.
Compared to displays, projectors do not suffer from common problems such as limited viewing angles, blind spots, fingerprints or screen glare, ensuring a more comfortable projection experience for multiple viewers.
Commenting on the news, Matěj Kopecký, Business Account Manager VI at Epson Europe, said, "This new range of projectors delivers high quality yet affordable displays for organisations looking to project large scalable content at high brightness. In addition, they offer an impressive range of projection features that are commonly found on more expensive models, including split screen projection, which allows two pieces of content to be displayed on one screen, and seamless edge blending technology, which allows one extra-large image to be projected from multiple connected devices."
The new line of projectors brings solutions previously reserved for more expensive models to a more affordable price point. This means that corporate and educational facilities where work and learning environments hybridly collide can benefit from professional AV equipment and the advantages of a more connected and collaborative way of working and learning. This hybrid approach is facilitated, for example, by the MTR (Microsoft Teams Room) feature, which enables automatic switch-on by detecting the HDMI signal.
As is customary with Epson, these models meet stringent sustainability and social responsibility requirements, so their operation requires minimal power consumption.
Key features of the EB-L570U, EB-L770U and EB-L775U:
- Laser imaging devices with brightness from 5200 to 7000 lumens, 4KE resolution and wide lens shift;
- content can be displayed in various aspect ratios (including 21:9) up to 500″ diagonal;
- enhanced connectivity options and premium image handling features, including multi-source projection;
- BYOD with optional wireless or wired connectivity, HDBaseT and integrated media player;
- image viewing without the limitations of pixelation, glare or fingerprints;
- edge blending technology and optional ELPEC01 camera with simple stacking and tiling functions;
- minimal maintenance and a three-year warranty.
Post a Comment