Epson L210 Driver-Ink system Epson L210 will give You better performance with very low cost. Some of the benefits are as follows:
Minimalist DesignEpson printer L210 compact design for ease in its placement, as well as requiring little space if compared to other printers, so you can easily place it anywhere.
Save InkUsing the original ink from Epson, then you can make savings of up to 4,000 pages (black ink) and costs are very cheap. Even the printer has ink charging system that is very easy to do.
Print SpeedWith an increased ability to print up to 27 ppm for black ink and 15 ppm for colored ink, then you can enjoy the performance of this printer two times better than any other printer.
Print QualityEpson print heads equipped with L210 Micro Piezo that will produce a high resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi in order to produce a high print quality for either text or images.
Scan and CopyEpson L210 gives you the convenience of another through the scan and copy functions. The sensor is equipped with a 600 x 1200 dpi, then the scan results into sharp and clear, while the black-and-white copy of the document to do you can do it in just 5 seconds and 10 seconds for the document.
Complete Specification L210-Epson Printer All In One:
- Type: Epson L210.
- Model: All in One Printer.
- Print methods: On-demand ink jet.
- Print speed (color): 15 ppm.
- Print speed (monochrome): 27 ppm.
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Glossy, Photo, Matte Finish.
- The capacity of the Tray: 50 sheets of paper.
- Output: USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- Size (L x W x H): 30 x 47.2 x 14.5 Cm.
- Weight: 4.4 Kg.
- Power consumption: 13 W.
Epson L210 Printer DriverOperating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Epson L210 Driver – Download (20.22MB)Driver File name: epson375683eu.exe, Released: 18 December 2012, Version: 1.51
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson375684eu.exe, Released: 18 December 2012, Version: 1.51
Epson L210 x64 Driver – Download (23.66MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson L210 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson L210 Printer Software
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
EpsonNet Config 4.5.7 Software – Download (49.69MB)
Epson L210 Event Manager 2.51.22 Mac Software – Download (14.55MB)
Epson L210 Scan 3.791 Software – Download (20.04MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L210:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L210 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.