ApeosPort II 7000/6000 series is an amazing multifunctional, monochrome device that accelerates and maximizes your business with high productivity and advanced technology. With fast copies and print speeds of up to 75 pages per minute and an integrated document workflow platform, it is the ideal office tool for companies with high-volume production. Equipped with high-speed color scanning of 50ipm to 200ipm (monochrome), it also offers fax options, security services and various finishing options for smoothing, stapling, hole-punch, booklet making and z-folding to meet your office document needs. In addition, the wide color display makes it user friendly and easy to handle. Scalable devices are tools suitable for existing office and organizational infrastructure for environments that exceed borders, boundaries and platforms.
The actual experience of high performance and robustness with ApeosPort-II 7000/6000 combines the speed, high quality operation and reliability of Fuji Xerox to improve your office efficiency.
- Fast printing and copying at up to 75ppm
- Fast color scanning: 50ipm
- High-speed 1 duplex scanning path: 200ipm (Mono)
- Fax / iFax / PC Fax / Server Fax available (Optional)
- 1 Wide variety of finishing features (8 different optional combinations)
- Easy operability (Basic Mid-size Color UI, optional full size Color UI)
- Hign capacity paper storage up to 8,600 sheets (Optional)
Specifications Xerox ApeosPort-II 7000/6000:
- ApeosPort II 7000/6000 ApeosPort II 7000 ApeosPort II 6000
- Print / Copy Speed 75ppm (Monochrome) 65ppm (Monochrome)
- Paper Capacity Standard: 4450 sheets (2 x 500 sheets tray, 1490 + 1860 + Bypass 100 sheets)
- Maximum: 8,600 sheets with Bypass Tray & HCF (2 Trays)
- Paper Weight 52gsm to 280gsm
- Main Functions Copy / Print / Scan / Fax
- Finishing Options Hole Punch (2/4), Saddle Stitch, Bi-Fold, Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Interposer
- Print Functions
- High Print Image Real Quality 1200 x 1200 dpi printing at full speed
- PDL Standard: PCL6, PCL5c
- Option: Adobe Postscript 3
- Memory Capacity Standard: 512MB
- Maximum: 768GB
- HDD: 40GB
- Copy Functions
- Resolution 600dpi x 600dpi
- First Copy Out Time 3.0 seconds
- Fax Functions
- Transmission Speed Less than 3 seconds (G3: 28.8kbps, JBIG)
- Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- No. of Fax Lines Standard: 1 line
- Optional: 1 Additional Line can be added
- Internet Fax (Optional) Scan to iFax
- iFax to Fax
- iFax to Receive
- Fax to iFax
- Direct Fax Resolution: 600 x 600dpi
- Network Scanner
- Scanning Speed 100ipm (Monochrome), 50ipm (Color)
- 200ipm (1 path duplex scanning in monochrome)
- Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Features Scan to FTP, SMB, Mailbox, e-mail
- Output Format TIFF, JPEG, Docuworks, PDF, High Compression Docuworks / PDF
How to install the Xerox® ApeosPort II 7000/6000 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Xerox® ApeosPort II 7000/6000 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Xerox® ApeosPort II 7000/6000 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.