The XEROX Phaser 3428 A4 A4 Color Laser Printer is the ideal solution for your office and budget. With a wide range of powerful features, this handy printer can handle complex tasks in demanding environments.
- Laser technology
- format A4
- Print speed 28 pages per minute
- First print 8.5 seconds
- Up to 1200 dpi resolution
- Processor 400 MHz
- RAM 32 MB to 320 MB
- Interface USB 2.0, Parallel
- optionally Internal 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- Paper Trays 1x 250 Sheets + 50-Sheet Side Feeder, Optional 250-Sheet Option Tray
- max. capacity of 550 sheets
- Paper output 250-sheet tray
- Media 60 - 163 g / m2
- A4, A5, A6, US letter, Executive,
- Drivers Windows 98 / NT 4.0 / 2000 / ME / XP / 2003, Mac OS 8.6-9.2 / 10.1-10.4, NetWare 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, Various Linux OS including RedHat 8-9, Fedora Core 1 -4, Mandrake 9.2-10.1, SuSE 8.2-9.2, Unix HP-UX, Solaris, SunOS, SCO UNIX
- Duplex Standard
- Toner Save Mode, Booklet Printing, Multiple-Sheet Printing on One Sheet, Printing on Tracing Paper, Optional Embedded Web Server
- Dimensions 400 x 440 x 280 mm (basic model)
- Weight 12 kg
- 24 months warranty (Service Center Repair)
- Max. a load of 65,000 pages per month
Download Xerox Phaser 3428 DriverDownload for ⟷Windows 8, 8.1 32/64 bit
Download for ⟷Windows 7 32/64 bit
Download for ⟷Windows Server 2003, XP, Vista 64 bit
Download for ⟷Windows 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista 32 bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3428:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3428 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.