Download Canon PIXMA MG5300 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Canon PIXMA MG5300 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5300:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.