Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 Driver Download is a printer that provides a feature that is very supportive of your needs. The Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 printers are also designed for all your needs with high-quality and maximum results. Also, this printer is designed to meet the needs of the customer. And also the printer is easy to use and affordable prices.
Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 printer provides an impressive feature for all types of printing. And they can also be used as a tool for the job market and can be used as a machine for the customer. . This printer also has high quality and high resolution.
Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 Regarding the design of this printer is also interesting and entertaining in your room. Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 Windows 10 Driver Download for your desktop, it can be used for a long time. Aside from that simple more efficient parts of the room by saving this printer quickly in a place replacing the ink directly using Xerox products.
These Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 printers have been used by many people. Printers are very popular and provide all the features and versatile results for families. The printer is making everyone happy, and the designer has been awarded the highest price, and also the ink droplets. And this printer also has these benefits to you because the results are more efficient and sharper text and eco-friendly.
With Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 support, it makes it more efficient electricity that it can be used for a long time. And Xerox AltaLink B8055/HXF2 Windows 10 Driver Download Review - also features when not in use. Printer makes you better than just about anything. This printer makes it easier for you to use it.
To be able to do this, you must be able to download it easily via your device. And features for printing from a distance Windows devices such as, in this case. all kinds of software available for Windows and for Mac or smartphone. So that it is a feature of the device via cable or wireless printer machine you use.
- Key Attributes
- Output Type:Monochrome
- Functions:Copier, Fax, Printer, Scanner
- Max. Duty Cycle:200000 pages
- Max Spd B/W (est):55 ppm
- Max Paper Size:A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in), Ledger B Size (11 in x 17 in)
- Print Technology:LED
- Memory Installed:4 GB
- OS Compatibility:Apple Mac OS X 10.10, Apple Mac OS X 10.11, Apple Mac OS X 10.8, Apple Mac OS X 10.9, Fedora Linux, MS Windows 7 (32/64 bits), MS Windows Server 2003 R2 (32/64-bits), MS Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2012, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, MS Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2012 x64 Edition, MS Windows Vista SP2 (32/64-bits), MS Windows XP (32/64 bits), openSUSE 13.1 x64, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu Linux 14.04, Windows 10 (32/64-bits), Windows 8 (32/64-bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bits)
- Warranty:90 days warranty
Driver For WindowsXerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows 7 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows Vista ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For windows XP ⟷Download
Driver For LinuxXerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Linux Rpm ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Linux Debian ⟷Download
Driver For Mac OsXerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.13 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.12 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.11 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.10 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.9 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.8 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.7 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.6 ⟷Download
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Driver For Mac Os X10.5 ⟷Download
How to install the AltaLink B8055/HXF2 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install AltaLink B8055/HXF2 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the AltaLink B8055/HXF2 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.