A small and petite product is probably one of Samsung's obsessions. Just look at the design of mobile phones and monitors that rely heavily on thin design. The same thing we can see on their latest color laser printer products called CLP-310N. At first glance, this printer inherits the design of previous generation color laser printer Samsung, CLP-300N. From the outside, not much change is striking on the CLP-300N series. But after examined, the form of toner in this version is very much different from the predecessor version.
This new version of toner is now appearing in an elongated flat. Although the toner used is small, according to Samsung toner is capable of printing up to 1500 pieces (black) and 1000 sheets (color) so it is very efficient for home use and SOHO. As a printer that prioritizes ease of printing, Samsung does not include many control buttons other than a power button with a row of printer status indicator lights. Samsung is designing this printer as an entry level printer category so that its ability is also limited. The paper tray on CLP-310N can hold up to 150 A4 size sheets. Unfortunately there is no multipupose slot to handle more specific printing.
In addition to small-sized, CLP-310N classified silent when printing. This is thanks to NOIS NO technology that can reduce vibration and sound emissions around 45 - 47 decibels. The printer also remains silent despite being used to print in large quantities in high speed. The best speed that is owned by CLP-310N is on the number 5 pages per 26 seconds. Unfortunately, the speed of printing this printer will sag when printing graphics / images, which becomes about more than 1 minute to print 5 pages only.
CLP-300A / SEE is the toner type for Samsung CLP-300N Printer with print capacity up to 2,000 pages for black and 1,000 pages for cyan, magenta and yellow colors.
Download Free and instructions for installing Samsung CLP-300N Color Laser Printer Driver for Windows 98, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64 -bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit. For those who have lost the installation CD.
Please note that this website is not affiliated with Samsung any way.
Printer Driver is an organized and easy-to-use hyperlink compilation to drivers stored on servers operated by the manufacturer of these devices.
Download Samsung CLP-300N Windows 98 Printer Driver size 85.26 MB exe Download
Samsung CLP-300N Windows ME Printer Driver size 85.26 MB exe Download
Download Samsung CLP-300N Windows 2000 Printer Driver size 85.26 MB exe Download
Samsung CLP-300N Windows XP Printer Driver size 85.26 MB exe Download
Download Samsung CLP-300N Windows Server 2003 Printer Driver size 85.26 MB exe Download
Samsung CLP-300N Windows Vista Printer Driver size 30.04 MB exe Download
Download Samsung CLP-300N Windows Server 2008 Printer Driver size 30.04 MB exe Download
Samsung CLP-300N Windows 7 Printer Driver size 30.04 MB exe Download
Download Samsung CLP-300N Windows 7 64-bit Printer Driver size 30.04 MB exe Download
Samsung CLP-300N Windows XP 64-bit Printer Driver size 8.29 MB exe Download
Download Samsung CLP-300N Windows Vista 64-bit Printer Driver size 8.29 MB exe Download
Samsung CLP-300N Windows Server 2003 64-bit Printer Driver size 8.29 MB exe Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung CLP-300N:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung CLP-300N in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Samsung CLP-300N.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.