This printer is an all-in-one color laser printer. Xerox VersaLink C405 / DN can print with good quality, very fast, and comes with many features. Low operating costs make this printer your consideration. However, the size of this printer is quite large and can take many places.
Xerox VersaLink C405 Specs
- Print speedColour: up to 35 ppm
- Black: up to 35 ppm
- Standard functionsCopy, Email, Fax, Print, Scan
- Duty cycleUp to 80,000 images/month1
- Two-sided outputNA
- Document handlerSingle-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Capacity: 50 sheets
- First-page-out time, printing
- As fast as 12 seconds black and white / 13 seconds colour
- Maximum print resolution
- 600 x 600 x 8 dpi (enhanced)
- 1.05 GHz
- Print memory (standard/max)
- 2 GB / 2 GB
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, High-speed USB 3.0, NFC Tap-to-Pair
- Connectivity (optional)
- Wi-Fi 802.11n and Wi-Fi Direct with optional Wi-Fi Kit
- Page Description Languages (PDL)
- Adobe® PostScript® 3™, HP-GL, JPEG, PCL® 5e, PCL® 6, PDF, TIFF, XPS
- Application defaults, Bi-directional real-time status, Booklet layout, Draft mode, Driver saved settings, Earth Smart, Job Monitoring, Job identification, Personal print, Print from USB, Sample set, Saved job, Scaling, Secure Email, Secure Fax, Secure Print, Secure Scan, Skip blank pages, Store and recall driver settings, Two-sided Printing (default) (optional: Font/Form/Macro Storage)
- Mobile printing
- Apple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria®, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™ (optional: Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud, Xerox® Mobile Print Solution, @PrintByXerox, WiFi Direct® [with optional Wi-Fi Kit])
- First-page-out time, copying
- As fast as 8 seconds black and white / 11 seconds colour
- Maximum copy resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy features
- 2-up output, Auto exposure, Auto fit, AutoFit, Cloning, Collation, Colour balance, Colour saturation, Lighter/Darker, Reduce/Enlarge, Sharpness
- Fax compression
- Fax features
- Fax dialing via Unified Address Book (up to 2,000 contacts), Walk-up Fax (includes LAN Fax, Direct Fax, Fax Forward to Email)*
- * - Analog phone line required.
- Scan file formats
- JPEG, Linearized PDF (set via Embedded Web Server), PDF, PDF/A, Password-protected PDF, Searchable PDF, TIFF, XPS
- Scan drivers
- TWAIN, WIA (Network only)
- Scan destinations
- Scan to Network (via FTP/SMB), Scan to USB, Scan to email
- Device Management
- Device management features
- Apple® Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox CentreWare® Web, Xerox® Embedded Web Server
- Print Drivers
- OS support
- Citrix, Fedora Core 12-15, HP-UX® 11iv2, IBM® AIX® 5, Linux®, Mac OS® version 10.9 and higher, Oracle® 10, Oracle® Solaris 9, Redhat® Enterprise, SUSE®, Windows® 10, Windows® 10 Server 2008 R2, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Server 2000, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2012, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®
- Output capacity 250 sheets
- Document handler
- Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Capacity: 50 sheets
- Paper capacity
- Tray (Multipurpose tray): 150 sheets
- Tray 1: 550 sheets
- Tray 2 (optional): 550 sheets
- Paper size
- Tray (Multipurpose tray): Custom sizes: 76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Tray 1: Custom sizes: 148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Tray 2 (optional): Custom sizes: 148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Power consumption
- Operating: 750 W
- Standby: 82 W
- Power save: 4 W
- Operating Environment
- Temperature (operating)10 - 32 ° C
- Relative humidity (operating) 10 - 85 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode) 6 seconds
- Security features
- 256-bit Encryption, Access controls, Audit log, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation Settings, Convenience Authentication, Domain Filtering, FIPS 140-2, Firmware Verification, HDD overwrite, IP Address Filtering, Network authentication, Port Filtering, Role based permissions, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, Secure Print, Security certificates, Smart Card Enablement Kit (CAC/PIV/.NET) (optional: Xerox® PrintSafe Software)
- Minimum dimensions (WxDxH) 432 x 540 x 599 mm
- Weight 33 kg
Xerox Printer Driver Download
Xerox VersaLink C405 Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD - Web-based Print Driver Installer
DOWNLOAD - PCL6 Print Driver - Xerox User Interface - Microsoft Certified\
DOWNLOAD - PostScript Print Driver - Xerox User Interface - Microsoft Certified
DOWNLOAD - TWAIN/WIA Scan Driver Installer
DOWNLOAD - Generic PPD
Xerox VersaLink C405 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer
DOWNLOAD - ICA Scan Driver
DOWNLOAD - TWAIN Scan Driver
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox VersaLink C405:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox VersaLink C405 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of VersaLink C405. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.