The new generation of powerful Xerox WorkCentre 5800 series multifunctional printers comes in. These multifunction printers offer printing and copying speeds of 45 to 90 pages per minute and are built on the new Xerox ConnectKey print server platform. It delivers powerful scanning with a one-off scanner, sending scanned files to cloud computing, enhanced security and easier management
- WorkCentre 5845/5855/5865/5875/5890
- Up to 45 ppm / Up to 55 ppm / Up to 65 ppm / Up to 75 ppm / Up to 90 ppm
- Workload Up to 175,000 pages / month / Up to 200,000 pages / month / Up to 250,000 pages / month / Up to 300,000 pages / month / Up to 400,000 pages / month
- Print controller 160 GB hard drive, 1 GHz dual-core processor, 2 GB memory
- Connectivity 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet connection, USB 2.0 high speed direct printing, optional Wi-Fi adapter (via Xerox® USB wireless adapter)
- Controller Features Unified Directory, Remote Control Panel, Online Support, Configuration Clone
- First Printing Speed 7 Seconds (5845/5855), 6.2 Seconds (5865/5875/5890)
- First Document Copying Speed 3.7 Seconds (5845/5855), 2.9 Seconds (5865/5875/5890) Document Glass, 7.6 Seconds (5845/5855), 5.9 Seconds (5865/5875/5890) from an automatic document feeder with one pass
- Copy and Print Resolution Up to 600 × 600 dpi resolution / 440 × 600 dpi interpolated output
- Page Layout Languages Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PDF, PCL® 5c / PCL 6 Emulation, HP-GL2 ™, XML Paper Specification (XPS) (optional)
- Printing Functions Printing from a USB drive, setting the Earth Smart driver, task identification, booklet creation, saving and restoring the driver settings, bidirectional status information, page size adjustment, task monitoring
- Xerox® Mobile Print (available as a downloadable application), Apple AirPrint ™ (available later), Xerox® Mobile Print (optional), Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud (optional)
- Scanning - standard Network / email / folder scanning, SMB or FTP scanning, PDF, PDF / A, XPS, linearized PDF, JPEG, TIFF, USB memory scanning, one touch scanning, TWAIN support
- Scanning - Optional ConnectKey for SharePoint, ConnectKey Cloud, Xerox® Scan to PC Desktop® SE, Xerox® Scan to PC Desktop
- Faxing - Standard Internet fax, fax job creation, network fax server set
- Faxing - Optional Fax forwarding to e-mail or SMB, Walk-up Fax (optional with one and two lines, includes LAN Fax)
- Security - McAfee® Embedded Standard, McAfee ePO Compatibility, Hard Disk Overwrite, 256bit Encryption (FIPS 140-2), Common Criteria (ISO 15408) 2, Secure Print, Secure Fax, Secure Scan, Secure -mail, Cisco® TrustSec solution, network authentication, SSL encryption, SNMPv3 protocol, Audit Log, access control, user rights, SSL encryption, SNMPv3 protocol, Audit Log, access control, user rights
- Security - Optional McAfee Integrity Control, secure Xerox® access, smart card support (CAC / PIV, .NET)
- Accounting and Access Control Standard Xerox® Standard Accounting (Copying, Printing, Scanning, Faxing), Optionally Equitrac Office®, Equitrac Professional®, YSoft® SafeQ®
- Paper Input - Standard Single-pass Automatic Document Feeder: 200 sheets; speed: up to 200 frames per minute (duplex mode); format: 125 x 138 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Hand feeder: 100 sheets; user formats: A6 to A3
- Trays 1-2: 500 sheets each; user formats: A5 to A3
- Large Tandem Tray: a total of 3,600 sheets (1,600 and 2,000 sheets); format: A4
- Paper Input - Optional Large Feeder: 4,000 sheets, Format: A4 Longer Forward
- Large size stacker kits (bulk feed feeder): 2,000-sheet shorter A3 formatting set or 2,000-sheet short-sided A4 stacker
- Envelope Tray (replaces Tray 2): Up to 50 envelopes: DL, C5
- Paper Output / Finishing Options - Optional Output Output Tray (Optional for WC 5845/5855 models, standard supplied with 5865/5875 models, not possible for 5890): 300 sheets
- Basic Finisher (for 5845 only): 1,000 + 250 sheets, stapling 30 sheets in one corner
- Office Finisher (not possible for 5890): 2,000 + 250-sheet tray, multiple stapling up to 50 sheets, optional punching
- Office Finisher with Booklet Maker (not possible for 5890): 2,000 + 250-sheet tray, multiple stapling up to 50 sheets, binding booklet creation, optional punching
- Large Capacity Finisher: 3,000 + 250-sheet tray, multiple stapling up to 100 sheets, optional punching
- Large capacity booklet maker: 3,000 + 250-sheet tray, multiple stapling up to 100 sheets, binding brochure, optional punching
- Z / C Warehouse (Large Format Feeder and Booklet Maker): Adds C-Z and A4-size folding
- Attachment Inserter (Large-Capacity Finisher and Large Capacity Finisher with Booklet Maker): Adds preprinted Embedded Sheets
- External stapler: skew
Xerox WorkCentre 5800 Driver Download
DOWNLOAD Home windows eight.1, Home windows eight 32bit
DOWNLOAD Home windows eight.1, Home windows eight 64bit
DOWNLOAD Home windows 7, Home windows Vista, Home windows XP 32bit
DOWNLOAD Home windows 7, Home windows Vista, Home windows XP 64bit
Driver Obtain For Mac Os/macintosh
DOWNLOAD OS X 10.9, OS X 10.eight
DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.6
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 5800:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 5800 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.