Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 Driver & Software Download-Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 Description
- Copy and print with optional fax.
- Up to 23/28 pages per minute
- True, the resolution of 1200 dpi with 256 levels of gray.
- Up to 3,100 sheets from Tray 5 paper, including the Bypass Tray.
- Feed up to 110 pounds of mostly media tray.
- First page out in less than 4.5 seconds.
- One and two-sided finisher available.
- 50-sheet for Duplex Printing Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2).
- You can upgrade to add scanning options, email, and other networks.
- Scan-once-print-many technology.
- The fax modem high speed and JBIG Compression.
- Maximum work cycle up to 100,000 pages per month.
Competitive benefits-Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128Breakthrough Emulsion Aggregate (EA) Toner provide sharper picture quality and more uniform, the life of a fuse that is longer and a bit of a waste.
Practically unlimited program and scanning time is busy printing. This truth, multi tasking means you no longer need to wait!
Smart paper tray paper size sensing and automatically in accordance with the requirements of the input.
Features include powerful fax modem high speed, JBIG compression, speed dial and group options. Fax 2-sided documents and automatically print fax 2-side entry.
Short paper path paper handling make very reliable-even for special or heavy paper.
Task queue shows all queues in the queue system and makes it easier to work with priority.
Shipping is easy to do every one to be replaced, which makes the engines keep running without the need for intervention services.
The feature-laden only available in high-end devices such as annotation, work up, and transparency separators plus series.
Graphic screen the touch screen is great and easy to use and integrated control panel provides easy access to all the advanced features.
Finisher options have the ability to simple and double stitching with multiple position options.
A variety of tools to view, organize, and manage the device remotely.
The cost-cutting features of Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128EA toner, which results in a longer lifetime and less fuser installation gives you a better reliability and lower total cost of ownership over the life of the engine.
Copying 2 sides automatically saves the cost of paper and environmentally friendly.
The function of the negative images to black-and-white images with a background of many saves toner consumption.
RoHS, Energy Star which means you save on energy costs.
Multiple-up to print many pages on a single sheet saves paper.
Pending fax transmission allows the fax at a later time when prices might be lower.
Fax at 33 kbps high speed reduces the duration of the call so that you save on your phone bill.
JBIG compression for fax offers compression efficiency of 20-80% to transfer faster.
Time-saving features of Xerox WorkCentre M123/-M128Quick page in less than 4.5 seconds reduces downtime for copiers. The majority of documents less than 5 pages, the first page is submitted as soon as key indicators of performance copiers.
Stored programming lets you save a job that is commonly used in memory, so keep her work quickly, load the original document, and press the start button.
Konsumabel durable and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without the service.
Transparency separators enable you put insulation between the pages, and create a set of paper from substrate everything is easy to operate.
Interrupt so that local users can quickly start job photocopying, regardless of the existence of additional work in the system.
Print reports to quickly get information such as the billing meters, the fax mode settings, and data systems.
Features increased productivity-Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128Wake up work to divide the work into many segments and pay programming unique to each individual segment.
Annotations allow you to add text as a page number, date, or copies of pre-recorded phrases.
Water sign gives the ability to print text, such as "draft" or "confidential", in the background of every page of the document.
Envelope lets you feed the front or back of the envelope of documents from various media into the tray, with or without display, as well as screen one side or two sides.
Original documents mix allows you to scan the original documents of any size in one job to make a mix or size the size of the output.
Auto Reduction/Magnification proportionately reduce or enlarge images on a copy of the original document size and paper output size is selected.
Auto Tray selection, place the machine choose the right paper for the job photocopying by size of the original documents that are scanned.
Download the driver for the printer the Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for the Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128-driver under Windows will work with your current software. When you click on the download button will be downloaded universal device driver. This way you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 will work.
Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 Driver & Software DownloadDownload software Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 for Windows XP 64bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre M123/M128 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.