In many ways, the printer HP LaserJet P1006 option is attractive as a personal monochrome laser printer. This printer is small and light enough, which is convenient to use in the Office or home desktop in larger companies. This printer is fast enough, so it doesn't make you wait too long to do the printing. The quality of the printed results good enough for business or personal use. Even these printers have the option external wired network and Wi-Fi which is connected through the USB port, so you can share easily through the network.
Dimensions and measuresPrinter HP LaserJet P1006 including small for the size of the laser printer. If one of your main requirements for printers is that it takes up a lot of space, you can choose P1006. With a size of only 7.6 x 13.7 x 8.8 inches, and weighs 10.3 pounds, this printer is smaller and lighter than many inkjet printers.
Print SpeedUnfortunately, the small size make it just has a capacity of 150 sheets of paper. If you are printing more than 30 pages per day, you must often fill the tray paper, and it's quite annoying.
On the other hand, P1006 help print for small capacity multi-purpose tray with capacity 10 sheets, a nice touch on a cheap printer. This tray allows you to print special paper, such as a check, without having to issue a standard paper from the main tray. If you often print on different paper types, this may be very helpful.
The Setup is quite typical for the P1006 printer low-end monochrome laser. HP does not provide printed configuration guide, but rather a placing of instructions that include animation on the installation disk. Some people will probably find this useful, just a matter of tastes and work habits, but HP should provide choice and lets you choose which one you like best. The steps of the installation itself is very huge for you, i.e., loading the paper, let it install printer software, and connect it with the USB cable when the software tells you to.
Printer HP LaserJet P1006 prints 17 pages per minute, where is arguably slow to current standards, even for a personal laser printer, but fast enough so it does not make you wait, and faster than most inkjet printers.
Print QualityThe quality of the text was under average laser printer, but still good enough for most business, school, or personal use – and better than almost any inkjet printer that can be given. Most of the font is easy to read, good for size 8 point, and 4 point. But this is rather hard to print printer font 10 point so well formed.
The quality of the graphics is also arguably typical for monochrome laser printer, which is good enough for internal business use, including things like PowerPoint handouts. Among other problems, there is still a text in the form of rough and tendency of thin lines will disappear, although it P1006 working better with thin line than many printers. Photo quality also looks good and quite competitive with most monochrome laser printer. This printer is good enough to print a web page with photos or something like a newsletter which includes photos.
The combination of small size, a reasonable speed and reasonable quality, make it P1006 became an attractive option. If you buy a more expensive model, you can see the difference after 3,334 page, which is less than 100 pages per month for three years. And for every additional pages that you print, you will be more frugal. The same logic applies to a printer with a higher initial cost, but the cost of the lower courtyard, especially B4400.
HP LaserJet P1006 Drivers Download
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Windows XP
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==> Windows 7 (32bits)
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Windows 7 (64bits)
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Windows 8 (32bits)
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Windows 8 (64bits)
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Windows 8.1 (32bits)
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Windows 8.1 (64bits)
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download For ==>Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet P1006 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP LaserJet P1006 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.