HP Envy 4500 Wireless e-All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner? If you work in a hectic office, you do not have time to maintain separate equipments for printing, copying and scanning. Incorporate those functions in one machine with this HP Envy 4500 all-in-one printer, which also sustains wireless printing to decrease cord mess and also take full advantage of space in your workplace.
Increasing the development of technology, the more easy activities performed by a person. This also try developed by the manufacturer of the device technology, in this case, the printer you are trying to release a multifunction printer device. Such as a Wireless Printer, the latest HP Envy the 4500 comes with various features and the latest technology to support Your work activity.
As a multifunction device, you can print a document quickly. You can also use the scanner with a new technology, so you can quickly and easily copy berlembar–lembar document. One thing is quite interesting is that Manufacturers embed technology Wi-fi on this printer. You can directly print documents or photos via Your smartphone or tablet device. Now you don't have to always be near the PC or laptop to print something the printer this HP hosts.
HP Envy 4500 Operation System:
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
HP ENVY 4500 Printer Driver Downloads
HP ENVY 4500 Windows 7 DriverOperating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP ENVY 4500 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP ENVY 4500 Windows 10 Driver
- Download (110.15MB)
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP ENVY 4500 Windows Vista Driver
- HP ENVY 4500 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (110.13MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- HP ENVY 4500 Macintosh Driver
- Download (124.50MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Envy 4500:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Envy 4500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Envy 4500.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.