HP DesignJet printers T120 ePrinter is a wide format color printer (wide-format) that is able to print the diagrams and photos up to size D or 24 inch size, and supports printing from roll or cut sheet. This printer can be easily put on Your desk or you place it in the stand. According to HP, the printer is intended for students in the field of AEC (architecture, engineering, You construction) and for the freelance professional. Despite having a less good quality to print the photo, but the latest HP printer is capable of printing graphics and diagrams with perfect.
DesignIn terms of design, the HP DesignJet printer ePrinter T120 has a size of 11.2 x 38.9 x 20.9 inch and has a weight of 26 Kg. this printer can also be given accessories such as a buffer to the stand. In terms of connectivity, the latest HP printer is connected via USB, Ethernet, and wifi. Interestingly, these printers also have Designjet HP ePrint apps that allow you to do printing from Android phone or tablet and Apple you have.
Unlike most wide-format color printers that are usually optimized for other needs of printing photos, the HP DesignJet printer T120 ePrinter is apparently more focus for printing charts or diagrams. Because of this, the printer has only the ink tank as much as 6 pieces consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. It is certainly very different compared to its rivals that have more than 8 ink tanks of the fruit, even many of them who put up some special tanks for black and gray only.
PerformanceIn fact, the printing speed of a printer graphics like this is not too important because whichever comes first from the printer it is the quality of the prints it produces. But there is no harm for you to know the speed of this printer. For print photos measures 4 x 6 inch, HP DesignJet printer T120 ePrinter is able to print in 1 minute. As for the photo size of 8 x 10, then the printer is able to print it in a time of 1 minute 39 seconds. The time can be arguably faster compared to other similar printers.
Output QualityAlthough HP DesignJet printer T120 ePrinter can be used to print text or a variety of other Office documents, but it seemed very fitting if we use it for the purposes. However, as before, there is no harm for you to mengethaui its quality as a comparison.
Overall, the HP DesignJet printer T120 ePrinter is able to produce quality prints much better than most inkjet printers. The resulting text prints quality is pretty good for a wide range of use, unless you need the text with a small-sized font. In the scoring charts and diagrams, this printer is able to execute its task very well. The quality of the resulting graph prints are very good with lines are printed perfectly. The resulting color is quite satisfactory for the printer this classmate.
Photo quality produced by this printer is also quite good, though still losing comparison printout printer of its kind. The resulting color is very bright and clean so as to further improve the printout. Unfortunately, there is a bit short when printing photos on a monochrome mode. It may be because this printer is only provided by the 4 ink tanks only. But if you're not too often do the printing in the form of monochrome, probably it will not be the problem too.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP DesignJet T120 24-in driver download for Windows:HP Designjet T120 24-in,T520 24-in and T520 36-in ePrinter PCL3 driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit) ~ Download here ~ 4 Mb
HP Designjet T120 24-in,T520 24-in and T520 36-in ePrinter PCL3 driver for Windows 10/8.1/8 (64bit) ~ Download here ~ 4.1 Mb
HP Designjet T120 24-in ePrinter PCL3 Full Feature Solution Installer for Windows Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ~ Download here ~ 33.6 Mb
HP DesignJet T120 24-in driver download for MAC OS X:Mac HP Designjet Raster Driver for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8 ~ Download here ~ 280 Mb
Mac HP Designjet Raster Driver for Mac OS X 10.7 ~ Download here ~ 183 Mb
Mac HP Designjet Raster Driver for Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 ~ Download here ~ 24.7 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP DesignJet printers T120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP DesignJet printers T120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.