The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn printer will be the ideal tool for increasing productivity for small and medium-sized companies that print large volumes of printing. The LBP6310DN printer, which provides monochrome laser printing at a speed of 33 pages, with a length of 6 seconds to print, helps teams work quickly and without delay.
Durable design ensures that important workflows are running. The i-SENSYS LBP6310dn printer comes with a cassette of 250 sheets of paper and a 50-sheet tray. An additional cassette of 500 sheets is able to handle 800 sheets, which allows less paper to be added to the cassette. A handy, compact design printer is perfect for working in an overloaded office. Automatic duplex printing allows you to create professional-quality documents while saving time and money.
i-SENSYS LBP6310dn ensures that the print resolution is 2400 x 600 dots per inch, thanks to Automatic image enhancement (AIR) technology. This creates a valuable advantage of quickly printing clear, accurate documents with excellent image quality.
i-SENSYS LBP6310dn has a built-in network interface. Therefore, it can be quickly and easily integrated into a network, which makes this printer ideal for small companies and workgroups to share. The remote user interface (RUI) allows you to remotely control and manage the i-SENSYS LBP6310dn printer.
The "All-in-one" cartridge, which does not require service, helps you always achieve high-quality results. Replacing all-in-one cartridges, which includes toner and all the necessary components, takes only a few seconds. No worries, no services, only high-quality print without downtime. There are also high-capacity toner cartridges that are sufficient to print twice as many pages as possible.
i-SENSYS LBP6310dn saves energy without compromising productivity. Conventional energy consumption * only 1.9 kw per week, plus impressive low energy consumption-9-watt standby and one-watt sleep, help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, achieve environmental protection goals, and reduce operating costs. The Autodisconnect tool improves power savings when working with the printer.
Canon I-Sensys LBP6310dn Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
i-SENSYS LBP6310dn User’s Guide Download
[Mac] i-SENSYS LBP6310dn e-Manual Download
[Windows] LBP6310dn e-Manual Download
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows ) Download
i-SENSYS LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit] Download
i-SENSYS LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS:10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download
Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Auto Shutdown Tool for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.