Brother HL is 1110 laser printer-monochrome with a physical form that is compact and minimalist. This compact design has even been awarded the iF Product Design Award 2014 in Germany. Its minimalist products is also visible from the lack of physical buttons other than the power button. Therefore, all functions must be set via the application. And like devices with a single print function, it is indeed not many functions performed by these devices.
One of the pre-eminent technology presented was anti-paper. The technology was created by using a tray designed specifically to reduce the slope of the paper using the short paper path, and the existence of a system of anti-Frizz for a paper in order to minimize the possibility of snagging paper (paper jam). This printer uses separate toner and drum making it more cost effective and reduce waste. When toner runs out, the user just replaced toner without the need to replace the drum.
Not to miss, power saving technology is also pinned on this printer. In addition to the sleep mode which lowers electricity consumption to half wattage only, you can also manually enable the Toner Save mode options. This mode is similar to draft mode on inkjet-based products to print documents that are not concerned with the quality of the (typically text-based documents). Similarly, with the N-up printing feature that will print multiple pages on one sheet in order to save paper.
The speed, the Brother HL-1110 appear impressive. The process of scoring five sheets of A4 paper from various documents goes well with nicks gegas time (see table). This speed is perfect for that often print a document in large quantities, while the efficiency of time become important considerations. Unfortunately, the quality of the print is okay. -Based text documents, print results appear neat, even on a small-sized font. It's just that, when we print a full-page color black, the black color looks less concentrated with a few less subtle gradations. And that is a bit annoying is the sound generated when the print process starts. The first beat is very pronounced and raises the sound loud enough.
Specification of the Brother HL-1110
- Monochrome Laser printing technology
- Resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi resolution control)
- Memory 1 MB
- The USB 2.0 interface
- There is no network support
- Manual duplex mode
- Paper input/output (max.) 150/50 sheet
- Plain paper type, paper, recycled paper
- Paper size A4, letter, legal, folio
- Operating systems Windows, Mac
- Weight 4.6 kg
- Dimensions (plt) 34 x 23.8 x 18.9 cm
- Power consumption 40/380/0.5 Watts (active/ready/sleep)
- The capacity of the toner/drum 1,000/10,000 pages
- Warranty 3 years
Brother HL-1110 That driver supports intended for OS:
- Windows 8 (32, 64bit),
- Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),
- Windows 7 (32, 64bit),
- Windows Vista (32, 64bit),
- Mac Os Times,
Driver Download For Windows :
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Driver Download For Mac OS :
Driver Download For Linux :
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother HL-1110 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother HL-1110 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.