Professional A3 Document Scanning! - The scanner SmartOffice SC8016U Plustek completes a broad portfolio of models focused on low, medium and high speed scanning of corporate documents: the renowned SMARTOFFICE series.
The SmatOffice SC8016U Plustek scanner is a professional device for demanding scanning applications. It accepts documents up to A3 format and long documents up to 5 meters. Extremely fast and productive, it reaches scanning speeds up to 80 pages per minute / 160 images per minute (double-sided). Furthermore, it has an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with capacity for 100 sheets and a recommended work cycle of 8,000 scans per day.
Its drivers, compatible with TWAIN, ISIS and WIA protocols, guarantee compatibility with thousands of image applications. Modern and elegant design, straight and curved document path, with innovative document traction system, minimising feeding errors.
- For documents up to A3 format.
- Automatic feeder with capacity for 100 documents.
- Handles long documents up to 5 metres.
- Duplex (double-sided).
- Resolution up to 600dpi.
- Speed of 80 pages per minute / 160 images per minute (double-sided).
- Daily cycle of 8,000 scans.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Scans business cards and plastic cards.
- Ultrasound dual feed sensor.
- Nine recurring tasks activated from the front panel.
Performance - high scanning speed and daily processing cycle
With a scanning speed of 80 pages per minute, 160 images per minute in duplex mode, a 100-sheet capacity feeder and a daily duty cycle of 8,000 scans, the SmartOffice SC8016U is designed to meet applications that require frequent scanning of large volumes of documents.
Productivity - handles large volumes of paper and cards without sorting
The SmartOffice SC8016U scans the most varied document types without the need to separate or classify them.
Plastic cards including those with embossing and any document up to A3 format and length up to 5m (200") can be placed together in the 100-sheet feeder.
The SC8016U SmartOffice handling system together with PLUSTEK's advanced image processing provides automatically scaled and exported images or PDFs. The A3 size feeder of the SmartOffice SC8016U easily handles documents from 50 X 50mm to 297mm x 5m.
Smart Misfeed Detection Function
The ultrasonic sensor detects any possible double feeding of documents during scanning. The ultrasonic function can be turned off when scanning documents with labels, tags or taped receipts. This innovative design prevents double feeding and efficiently scans documents of different weights or thicknesses. Thanks to the double-feed prevention, excellent reliability is guaranteed when scanning large volumes of documents.
Compatibility - works with hundreds of scanning applications
Industry-standard TWAIN, WIA and ISIS* drivers combined with TIF, JPG, PDF and Microsoft Office file formats ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs. ABBYY FineReader Sprint comes built-in for easy creation and management of content-searchable PDF files at the touch of a button. Built-in image processing ensures the highest image quality, reduces the need for rescanning, increases OCR accuracy and automatic colour detection.
We recommend:Sharp MX-B456 Drivers Download
Environmentally responsible and energy saving
SmartOffice PS506U complies with environmental preservation thanks to Enery Star certification, with low power consumption, employing LED lighting technology and power saving function.
● Auto Framing
Automatically delimits the current image into a binary image (black and white).
● Auto Rotation
Automatically rotates documents based on their contents.
● Auto Cropping and Auto Align
Automatically aligns and crops images to the exact size of the document.
● Auto Color Detection
Automatically detects colour documents even if mixed with black and white documents, producing images according to their originals.
● Multiple image outputs (Multistream)
From a single scan, generates different types of images.
Removes red, green, or blue colours when scanning forms.
Blank Page Removal
Automatically removes blank pages without the need for manual editing.
- Technology: Dual CIS image sensor
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Hardware resolution: 600 x 600dpi
- Feeder capacity (ADF):
- 100 Sheets (A4/ Letter, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs), maximum thickness up to 10 mm (0.4")
- 50 Sheets (A3, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs)
- 20 Sheets (business card)
- Plastic Card (Vertical Loading), maximum thickness up to 1 mm, embossed cards can be scanned.
- Note: the maximum capacity of the ADF varies, depending on the weight of the paper and even its condition or peculiarities (paper with labels, tapes, crumpled, etc.
- Scanning speed (ADF)
- 80ppm/ 160ipm (Grey/ Black & White, 300dpi, A4)
- 45ppm/ 90ipm (Colour, 200dpi, A4)
- 30ppm/ 60ipm (Colour, 300dpi, A4)
- Note: Results may vary depending on scanning application, computer processor and system memory.
- Scan Area (W x H)
- Maximum: 297 x 5080 mm (11.69" x 200")
- Minimum: 13.2 x 13.2 mm (0.52″ x 0.52″)
- Paper Dimensions (W x H)
- Maximum: 305 x 5080 mm (12" x 200")
- Minimum: 50.8 x 63.5 mm (2" x 2.5")
- Acceptable Paper Weight (Thickness): 40 to 220 g/㎡ (or 10 to 58 Lbs)
- Daily Scanning: 8,000 documents
- Feeding Roller Life: 300,000 scans
- Document Separator PAD Life: 100,000 scans
- Action Button:
- 4 Buttons: Up, Down, Scan, Standby
- 9 Function Keys (customisable)
- Power Supply: Input 100-240VAC / Output 24VDC / 2.7A
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Net Weight: 6.570Kg (14.48 Lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 436 x 262 x 266 mm (17.16″ x 10.31″ x 10.47″)
- Protocol: TWAIN. ISIS and WIA
- System Compatibility: Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 10
- Hardware Requirements:
- Pentium IV 3.2 GHz processor
- CD-ROM Drive
- One USB Port available (USB 2.0 recommended)
- 1GB RAM (1 GB or higher recommended)
- 800 MB free hard disk space (1 GB or above recommended)
- For longer documents/higher resolutions: Pentium IV 3.2 GHz processor, 3GB RAM
Post a Comment