The Avision AN335WL is a document scanner designed for small office and home office use. It is a compact and portable scanner that can scan up to 35 pages per minute in color, grayscale, and black and white.
The AN335WL features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that can handle paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches (legal size). It also supports duplex scanning, allowing for automatic scanning of both sides of a page.
The scanner connects to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi and comes with software for Windows and Mac that enables document management and OCR (optical character recognition) capabilities.
Overall, the Avision AN335WL is a reliable and efficient document scanner for small office and home office use, with a reasonable price point for its features.
- autaker network scanner + network-compatible TWAIN driver for local applications
- high scanning speed of 35 pages or 70 images in duplex mode
- scan and send to many output destinations (SMB/Cloud/USB/E-Mail/Office 365)
- easily handle different paper sizes and overlengths
- Preview function to show the scanned images on the display
- Automatic document feeder (ADF) for up to 50 sheets
- Innovative image processor for optimal scanning results
- high security thanks to ultrasonic sensor for double sheet detection
- easy integration thanks to LAN / WLAN / USB connection
Avision AN335WL - A fast affordable network scanner
The Avision AN335WL is a stand-alone network scanner that captures and processes documents without any additional hardware or software. Its great advantage is its very good price / performance ratio. The duplex-capable network scanner has a remarkable scanning speed of up to 35 pages or 70 images per minute and a 50-sheet ADF document feeder. Thanks to its various connection options via LAN or WLAN, the AN335WL can be easily integrated into existing networks and can be used immediately. In addition, the Avision network scanner also has a network-compatible TWAIN & ISIS driver, so that the scanner can also be used from any workstation as if it were connected locally via USB.
The built-in ultrasonic sensor for double sheet detection, in combination with its excellent double roll feed, offers high feeding accuracy even with difficult and mixed stacks. Using Avision's proprietary image processing engine, the AN335WL can automatically crop, straighten and remove blank backs from scanned images.
Many output destinations possible
At the touch of a button, individual documents to entire batches of documents are scanned and sent to a variety of output destinations, including an email, cloud server, shared folder (SMB), FTP server or USB storage. Thanks to the Avision App, even scanning to mobile devices is possible.
Possible output destinations are:
- shared folders (SMB)
- FTP(S) folders
- E-mail addresses
- Local internal storage in the scanner
- Cloud storage (GoogleDrive, DropBox, Evernote, Microsoft OneDrive)
- USB Flash Drive
- Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Online
We recommend sharp MX-C557F Printer Driver Download
Avision AN335WL Driver Software DownloadSoftware
Virtual Scanner Link 20220420 58.13 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
World Card Team V220.127.116.11(WCT) 235 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
ButtonManager V2 V18.104.22.168 595 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AVScan X V22.214.171.124 549.70 MB Win 7 , Win 8 , Win 10 , Win 11 Download
AN335WL VB.20 143.01 MB Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win Download