Pantum P5000DN Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer (PNT-P5000DN)
Offer more Speed and Better Results
Get you a highly effective work stream with the Pantum P5000 Series network - ready laser printer having internal 2- sided printting, an 800 MHz dual- core processor 256 MB of standard memory 350 Sheet Standard input, and a print speed of up to 45 ppm
- Print Speed (Mono) 42 sheets/min (A4)
- Print 2 pages (Duplex Print) automatically.
- Resolution up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- First print speed 6.5 seconds
- paper capacity 250-sheet standard tray
- Multipurpose tray 100 sheets
- size 382 x 399 x 263 mm.
- body weight 15 kg.
- Supports monthly print jobs of up to 120,000 sheets.
Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64 -bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -CP2500 P4000 P5000Series|
Installation Driver for Pantum P5000dn
- You can connect your Pantum P5000dn printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum P5000dn printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum P5000dn . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum P5000dn already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.