Download Driver Xerox WorkCentre C2424 For Win -Xerox WorkCentre C2424 as multifunction printers are suitable for home or office users and personal. Xerox WorkCentre C2424 features, more flexible, and networking functionality it offers. Xerox Workcentre C2424 Driver support for Win XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit - 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
How to install the Xerox WorkCentre C2424 on a network server is quick and easy. First we connect the device to the Xerox WorkCentre C2424 ethernet hub and then install the software / driver on a server that is running on Windows Server 2003. After setting the IP address, we can access a Web page from the network management that we will reach and easy to install printer drivers on the client running Windows XP.
Xerox WorkCentre C2424 including a web-based network management tool that is very good on the server, including the alphabetical index and links to all the functions. Web pages that provide information about paper box, box container, number of pages, inventory status and routine maintenance. We can also take more detailed notes from various jobs, print a configuration page, configure scan and store user profiles. General system management unit in a public folder, but you can configure the Web page as either a public or private folder, password settings and assign administrative tasks to a folder can be accessed by authorized users only. You can also do troubleshooting, extracting diagnostic, and see a comprehensive guide offers tips on how to improve the print quality and solve printing problems.
Download Driver Xerox WorkCentre C2424 For WinWindows
Win XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32BIT f):
- install from Web:==> download
- PCL5 32-bit driver:==> download
- PCL6 driver 32-bit:==> download
- PostScript 32-bit driver:==> download
- install from Web: ==>download
- PCL5 driver, 64-bit:==> download
- PCL6 driver 64-bit:==> download
- 64-bit driver PostScript :==> download
- operating system, Mac OS X 10.5 or less, operating system, Mac OS X 10.6 - Snow Leopard: ==>Download
- Mac OS 9: ==>download
- Linux cUPS printing package:==> download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre C2424 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre C2424 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.