Xerox DocuMate 4760 delivers high-quality scan production for any organization at an affordable price. With its powerful combination of image quality, ease of use and fast scanning speeds, it is the perfect solution for companies looking to achieve high levels of flexibility within a low volume scan production environment. The DocuMate 4760 scans documents at 60 ppm (simplex) and 120 ipm (duplex) at 300 dpi in color, grayscale, and black and white modes, and 80/160 ppm ipm at 200 dpi in grayscale and Black and white modes, It also includes an automatic document (ADF) with capacity for 150 pages. It has the ability to scan a wide range of mixed document sizes (up to A3 / 11 x 17 inches) and is compatible with document scanning up to 38 inches (965 mm).
- Starting at$3,995.00
- Image Enhancement Technology: Kofax VRS Basic and Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 150 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 160 ipm
- Duty Cycle: 10000 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 11.7" x 118" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2" x 3" in
- Dimensions: 16.8" x 10.9" x 8.6" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Scan Method: Fast Duplex ADF
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Imaging sensor: Dual Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Power Consumption (sleep mode): ≤ 2.9 Watt
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 7 - 110 lbs.
- Power Consumption (active): ≤ 48 Watt
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 80 ppm
- Power Consumption (standby): ≤ 15 Watt
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows 7 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows Vista ⟷Download
Xerox DocuMate 4760 Driver For windows XP ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 4760:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 4760 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.