The Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX Perfecting Production Systems print consistent, durable and secure transaction documents at speeds of 200 and 288 pages per minute at a high resolution of 4,800 x 600 dpi. They use MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) inkjet technology ...
Xerox Nuvera® 200/288 MX Perfecting Production SystemPerformance
- Rated speed
- Xerox Nuvera 288MX:
- 288 ipm (duplex 8.5" x 11"/A4)
- 144 ipm (duplex 11" x 17"/A3)
- Xerox Nuvera 200MX:
- 200 ipm (duplex 8.5" x 11"/A4)
- 120 ipm (duplex 11" x 17"/A3)
- Print: 4800 x 600 dpi
- RIP: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Recommended average monthly volume
- Xerox Nuvera 288MX: 3,000,000 images per month
- Xerox Nuvera 200MX: 2,400,000 images per month
- Duty cycle
- Xerox Nuvera 288MX: up to 7,800,000 images per month
- Xerox Nuvera 200MX: up to 6,000,000 images per month
- Line Screens
- 85, 106, 125, 134, or 156 lpi
- Standard Capabilities
- Production MICR printing
- Printed Sides
- TIFF/PCL 5e & PCL6/ASCII-standard Adobe PDF; Adobe PostScript Level 3; Multi-page TIFF; PPML; LCDS/Metacode; IPDS
- Ethernet interface (10/100BaseT; 1 GB)
- S/370 or S/380 Bus and Tag (optional)
- User Interface
- 19" color flat panel monitor (attached), USB keyboard, USB mouse
- 3.0 GHz Dual Core Processor (optional second dual core processor with additional 4 GB memory)
- 4 GB (optional second dual core processor with additional 4 GB memory)
- Hard Disk
- 160 GB SATA
- Second Hard Drive: 1 TB SATA (optional)
- Paper sources
- up to 3 feed modules (2 or 4 paper trays per module), plus an optional post-print insertion module
- Standard paper capacity
- 3,200 or 5,800 sheets per module
- Standard sheet feed module (4-tray): 5,800 sheets
- Oversized high capacity sheet feed module (2-tray): 3,200 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum
- 5.5 x 8 inches
- Media Dimensions - Maximum
- 12.6 x 19.33 inches
- Media Weight - Minimum
- Coated: 90 gsm
- Uncoated: 52 gsm
- Media Weight - Maximum
- Coated: 140 gsm
- Uncoated: 250 gsm
- Media Types
- Coated: gloss, silk, matte
- Uncoated: book, text, bond, cover, bristol, index offset
- Specialty: tabs, envelopes, carbonless, preprinted offset forms
- High Capacity Feeder
- Standard Four-tray Sheet-feed Module: 5,800 sheets
- Oversized High-Capacity Sheet Feed Module: 3,200 sheets, up to 12.5" x 19.3"
- Other Input Devices
- Post-print Four-tray Paper Insertion Module: 5,800 sheets
- Post-print Oversized Two-tray Paper Insertion Module: 3,200 sheets
- Basic Finisher Module: 3,000 sheet stacker, offset between sets or jobs. 1 or 2 staples, up to 100 sheets.
- Basic Finisher Module Plus: Used in addition to Basic Finisher Module, stacks up to 3,000 additional sheets, 1 or 2 staples, up to 100 sheets
- Basic Finisher Module-DC (Direct Connect): Provides DFA (Document Finishing Architecture) to enable direct connection to several center-registered in-line finishing devices such as the Xerox Tape Binder, C.P. Bourg (Watkiss) PowerSquare™ 200, and CEM DocuConverter™
- Tape Bound
- Xerox Nuvera Tape Binder
- CEM DocuConverter™
- Xerox DS3500 Stacker
- Digital Front Ends
- Xerox FreeFlow™ Print Server
- Electrical Requirements
- Dual 187-240 VAC (nominal), 50 Amp, 50/60 Hz
- DS3500 and DFA Finishers require additional line service and power
- Optional modules require standard 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz line service
- Print Engine: W: 88"; D: 29"; H: 61.6"
- Sheet Feed & Insertion Module: W: 31.7"; D: 28"; H: 44.6"
- Sheet Enhancement Module: W: 15"; D: 28"; H: 41.5"
- Basic Finisher Module: W: 33"; D: 28"; H: 44.6"
- Basic Finisher Module Plus and Basic Finisher Module-DC: W: 49"; D: 28"; H: 44.6"
- Xerox DS3500 Stacker: W: 35"; D: 28"; H: 44.75"
- Xerox Tape Binder: W: 34.1"; D: 28"; H: 42.4"
Download driver(software) Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX printer for Windows’s operating systemDownload software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX
Download software Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.