DocuPrint CP405 D is a superb printing machine for medium and large businesses, combining secure network features, speed and performance reliability with economical operating costs. Impressive print technologies, including EA-Eco Toner, print resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi (interpolation) and ICC color profiles, all added to provide superior color and monochrome print quality.
- Technology: A4 Color laser printer
- Prints up to 35 ppm
- Powerful 533 MHz processor
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 9600 x 600 dpi Enhanced Image
- Automatic duplex
FUJI XEROX DocuPrint CP405d Specs
- Single Function Platform
- Laser Print Method
- Max. Magnitude of A4 Paper
- Max. Resolution 600
- Effective Print Resolution 600x600 dpi, 9600x600 dpi interpolated
- Speed Print B / W35ppm
- Color Print Speed 35ppm ppm
- Monthly Usage Volume up 153,000 pages / month
- 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, Optional external wireless
- Compatibility of Operating System
- Windows Server 2003 (32 / 64bit), Server 2003 (32 / 64bit), Server 2012 (64 / 64bit), Server 2003 (32 / 64bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X (10.4-10.6)
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES v.4 & v.5 (x86) SUSE Linux Enterprise 10/11
- 533 MHz processor
- 256 MB Standard Memory
- Max. 768 MB of memory
- Input Tray # 1 550 + 1 sheets
- Compatible Media Sizes A4, B5, A5, Legal, Folio, Letter, Executive, C5, Com-10, DL, Monarch
- Custom Size: Width 76.2 - 215.9mm x Length 127 - 355.6mm
- Power Consumption
- Standby: 80 W
- Printing: 650 W
- Power Save: 20 W
- AC Adapter 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 110-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Product Dimensions 439mm x 485mm x 379mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 439 x485 x379mm
- Product Weight 25.3 Kg
- Black Toner Cartridge Stand (7K Pages) CT202018
- Color Toner Cartridge Stand (5K Pages) CT202019 (C), CT202020 (M), CT202021 (Y)
- Black Toner Cartridge High (11K) CT202033
- Color Toner Cartridge Stand (11K Pages) CT202034 (C), CT202035 (M), CT202036 (Y)
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP405 d Driver Download For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP405 d Driver Download For Linux (rpm/deb/src) : Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint CP405d:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint CP405d in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.