Xerox DocuPrint C3290 FS offers high-quality, easy-to-use, full-color, 4-in-1 networking capabilities for small and medium sized companies and workgroups that demand the best performance at an affordable price.
Able to improve office efficiency. Fast, beautiful output and great productivity features make the new DocuPrint C3290 compact FS the best choice for small to medium sized companies and workgroups that demand the best performance at an affordable price.
Specifications Xerox DocuPrint C3290 FS
- Print Speed: Up to 20ppm color / 30ppm monochrome
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600dpi; 9600 x 600dpi (Enhanced)
- First page out time: 17 sec color / 16 sec monochrome
- Copy Speed: Up to 20cpm color / 30cpm monochrome
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time: 25 sec color / 13 sec monochrome
- Zoom: 25 - 400%
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Scan Resolution: Optical: 600 x 600 dpi; 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Image Sensor Scanner: Color Flatbed CCD
- Depth: Up to 48-bit / RGB (color), 32-bit odd / even (grayscale)
- Max document size: Legal 14 "(ADF) A4 letter (flatbed)
- Bundled Software: DocuWorks 6.2 Special Edition, Express Scan Manager, Address Book Editor
- Fax Speed: 33.6kbps (Super G3)
- Transmission: 3sec / page (monochrome)
- Page Memory: Up to 100 jobs
- One Touch / Speed: 10/200
- Paper Input Capability: Standard 400 sheets; Maximum 950; 50 sheets ADF
- Processor: MIPS 400 MHz + ARM Twin CPU (ARM9 150 MHz x 2)
- Memory (Std / Max): 256MB / 768MB
- Supported Operating Systems: 2003 / Vista / x64 Server 2003, Mac OS X 10.2.8 / 10.3.2 / 10.4
- Interfaces: Ethernet (100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T) USB2.0, Parallel
Version: 1.72.173 Compatibility File Information
Mac PPD File and Plug-in Installer
Compatibility File Information
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint C3290 FS:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint C3290 FS in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.