Xerox® Versant® 80 Press-digital printing press More achievements, achieve more: With functions of the production pressure class that exactly meet your requirements. The Xerox Versant 80 has everything you need to expand your business with a digital printing system. It combines simple operation with offset-quality performance, and its automated features make it possible to produce beautiful results at all times instead of lengthy speculations.
Rated speed: 80 pages / min.
Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS / up to 1200 x 1200 x 10 screening
Paper size: Min: 139 x 182 mm
Max: 330 x 488 mm
Recommended monthly load (average): 25,000 - 80,000 pages / month
Date: Sep 1, 2015
Size: 44.9 MB
Mac OS X Print Driver for EX 80 v1.2
Mac OS X Print Driver for EX 80 v1.2. Supports 10.6-10.10. Updated version 17 Dec 2015 to support changes with EFI patch FIT101163267.
Date: Mar 31, 2017
Size: 130.9 MB
The file includes the Maintenance Release software file as well as Install instructions and the Release Notes.
Date: Mar 1, 2017
Size: 591.5 KB
How to install the Xerox® Versant® 80 Press driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Xerox® Versant® 80 Press Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Xerox® Versant® 80 Press DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.