This versatile tool, DocuCentre-II 2005 offers you the flexibility to configure to suit your business needs. Xerox DocuCentre-II 2005 is available in the most basic copier form, its functionality can be expanded as a printer, scanning and / or fax.
Xerox DocuCentre-II 2005 Specifications:
- Capabilities Standard: Copy
- Optional: Print, Scan, Fax
- Output Speed A4 Pages per Minute: 23 pages per minute
- Paper Handling Paper Tray Capacity: Std: 1,100 sheets, Opt: Up to 4,100 shts
- Document Feeder: 75 sheet Duplex Auto Doc Feede
- Paper Weight: 60 - 216 gsm
- Finisher Option 1: 50 sht stapler, 3 position, 1,000 sht output.
- Copy First Copy Out Time: 4.3 seconds
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Processor: 300 MHz Power PC
- Print Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Memory Standard / Optional: 40GB HDD, 384MB / 512MB
- PDLs Standard / Optional: PCL6, PCL5e / PostScript
- Scan Speed Scan: Up to 50 images per minute
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Output Format: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, DocuWorks
- Scan Destinations: Mailbox, e-mail, FTP (Scan to Server), SMB (Scan to Desktop).
- Fax - Optional Number of Fax Lines: One standard / Optional up to 3
- Speed Dials / Group Dials: 500/50
- Fax Features: Paperless Fax reception, Fax to e-mail, Network Faxing from desktop, Duplex fax reception
- General Warm Up Time: Within 12 seconds
- Duty Cycle: Up to 175,000 pgs per month
- Supplies and Consumables Customer Replaceable Toners: One-piece Toner & Drum cartridge.
Version: 18.104.22.168 Download
Driver Type: PCL
Recommended x64 PCL Windows Driver
Version: 22.214.171.124 File Information Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuCentre-II 2005:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuCentre-II 2005 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.