The 540W J Press lets you combine short and variable data capabilities, opening up new opportunities for more and more applications.
It is targeted at the application of short-term pressure that runs traditionally in the web offset press, ideal for the production of leaflets, magazines, educational textbooks, manuals, and newspapers.
Use Fujifilm's high-performance VIVIDIA inks and unique FM filtering technology to facilitate exceptional image quality with subtle color tones and crisp text.
Allows duplex printing in a single stand model, resulting in a very compact footprint of 22 x 9
Print up to 416ft / min
Available as a stand-alone system or with press equipment from Fujifilm or third party suppliers such as Hunkeler or Muller Martini
540W J Press Specs
- Printhead technology Piezo-electric drop on demand
- Resolution 600dpi × 600dpi 600dpi × 480dpi
- Colors 4 color - CMYK
- Print speed 100m/min at 600 dpi × 600 dpi duplex/simplex print 127m/min at 600 dpi × 480 dpi duplex/simplex print
- Paper Minimum paper width: 157mm
- Maximum paper width: 543mm
- Maximum print width: 540mm
- Diameter of paper roll - Maximum feeding outside diameter: 1270mm
- Maximum winding outside diameter: 1285mm
- Paper weight: 64 - 157gsm
- Inks Aqueous-based VIVIDIA WP-S pigment ink Aqueous-based VIVIDIA WD-S dye ink
- RIP Fujifilm XMF
- Dimensions (W × D × H) 6,600 × 3,252 × 2,250mm
- Weight 9,360kg
Post a Comment