"Epson makes an app for Android that simplifies the process of printing from a smartphone to an Epson printer instantly"
Printing documents or photos from an Android device directly to Epson printers is now made easier by the newly launched Epson Print Enabler app. This app is an Epson support for Android that simplifies the process of printing from Android devices directly. Epson promises support with over 60 competative devices, but this is still up to the latest version of Android 4.4. +.
With a compatible printer and Epson Print Enabler application, you can easily print documents directly without having to use other tools with Wi-Fi. Patrick Chen, Manager of Epson products and mobile connectivity, said in a press release:
"We applaud the introduction of Google Android Printing as a major milestone that makes mobile printing easier for users and application makers.That's why it is proudly Epson embracing Android Printer with the support of new printers and old printers from 2008 to now.Now with just a few taps, KitKat users can print documents to Epson printers from pre-installed apps in the Google app and promise to support new versions of apps on Google Play. "
The Epson Print Enabler application will be fully integrated into the Android system so you can print documents from Chrome, Drive, Gmail, Gallery, Photos, QuickOffice and more.
To use this app, you can visit Google Play or through this link (Epson Print Enabler). Then go to Settings> System> Printing> select Epson Print Enabler then set to On.
For Epson printers that are compatible with Epson Print Enabler applications for now include:
- Artisan 700
- Artisan 710
- Artisan 725
- Artisan 730
- Artisan 800
- Artisan 810
- Artisan 835
- Artisan 837
- Artisan 1430
- Home XP-200
- Home XP-300
- Home XP-400
- Home XP-410
- Premium XP-600
- Premium XP-610
- Premium XP-800
- Premium XP-810
- Photo XP-850
- Photo XP-950
- Epson Stylus NX230
- Epson Stylus NX330
- Epson Stylus NX420
- Epson Stylus NX430
- Epson Stylus NX510
- Epson Stylus NX515
- Epson Stylus NX530
- Epson Stylus NX625
- Epson Stylus Photo R2000
- Epson Stylus Photo R3000
- WorkForce 310
- WorkForce 323
- WorkForce 325
- WorkForce 435
- WorkForce 520
- WorkForce 545
- WorkForce 600
- WorkForce 610
- WorkForce 630
- WorkForce 633
- WorkForce 635
- WorkForce 645
- WorkForce 840
- WorkForce 845
- WorkForce WF-2520
- WorkForce WF-2530
- WorkForce WF-2540
- WorkForce WF-3520
- WorkForce WF-3530
- WorkForce WF-3540
- WorkForce WF-7510
- WorkForce WF-7520
- WorkForce Pro WP-4010
- WorkForce Pro WP-4020
- WorkForce Pro WP-4023
- WorkForce Pro WP-4090
- WorkForce Pro WP-4520
- WorkForce Pro WP-4530
- WorkForce Pro WP-4533
- WorkForce Pro WP-4540
Epson Artisan 700 All-in-One Printer
Driver and Utilities Combo Package 11/04/11 67 MB epson13262.exe Download
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package - Network(For the First Time Install) 11/04/11 78 MB epson13264.exeDownload
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package - Network(For Computers Additional) 11/04/11 77.5 MB epson13278.exeDownload
Printer Driver v6.6310/13/09 12.4 MB epson13260.exe Download
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.45A10/13/09 11.9 MB epson12675.exe Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson Artisan 700:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Artisan 700 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson Artisan 700.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment