Among the fastest scanners in its class, the fi-6140Z business scanner brings fast and efficient document capture to desktops - both for individual knowledge workers, hot-desking teams or small work groups. Even without a special scanning department, companies can make capturing and classification documents more productive, with documents easily directed into agile business processes. Information retrieval is faster for everyone, and cost-of-ownership is reduced through bundled central management and administration software.
Specifications FUJITSU Scannap Fi-6140z Scanner
- Type of Scanner ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Duplex color scanning
- CCD sensor x 2 technology
- Resolution of 600x600 dpi
- 60ppm @ 200 dpi color
- 40ppm @ 300dpi color
- 120ipm @ 200 dpi color
- 80ipm @ 300 dpi color
- Bit Depth
- Color: 24bit, 8bit, 4bit (8bit and 4bit with driver)
- Grayscale: 8bit, 4bit (4bit with driver)
- Monochrome: 1bit
- Interpace Ultra SCSI / USB2.0 / USB1.1
- Windows XP Operating System, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7
- Power 100-240VAC
- Power consumption
- Operating: 42 W or less
- Sleep mode: 5.70 W or less
- 11.8 in. x 6.4 in. x 6.2 in. (W x D x H)
- Weight of 4.2 kg
Download the Fujitsu fi-6140Z Document Driver Scanner for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 both 32bit and 64bit
Driver TWAIN V10.21.310
This package contains the TWAIN driver and the TWAIN Toolkit for the Scanner Fujitsu fi-6140Z Document.
ISIS Driver V2.1.11211.1002
This package contains the ISIS Driver for the Fujitsu fi-6140Z Document Scanner.
Error Recovery Guide V22.214.171.124
This package contains Error Recovery Guide Version 126.96.36.199.
How to install the driver for FUJITSU Scannap Fi-6140z
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of FUJITSU Scannap Fi-6140z. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.