FUJI XEROX DocuPrint CM115w Printer - Wireless Multifunction Color
10 ppm color print speed, Monochrome 12 ppm; USB, Wireless, Wifi Direct Connection; Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi, Function: Print, Copy, and Scan. In the fast-paced movement of the world today, we need to have print devices with remote access capabilities as we go. DocuPrint CM 115 w enables you to print in offices or anywhere from mobile devices providing the ultimate function of producing documents of amazing quality.
Product Detail Specifications:
- Home Supplies and Small Offices
- Type of Multifunction
- Features Print, Scan, Copy
- 256MB Memory
- USB 2.0 connection, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
- Printer Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- 10ppm Color Speed, 12ppm Monochrome
- Zoom in / 25% reduction - 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Input 150 + 10 Sheets
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, Letter, Executive, Folio (215.9 mm x 330.2 mm), Legal, Envelope (Com-10 / Monarch / DL / C5) Custom size width 76.2 to 215.9mm Length 127 to 355.6mm 60-163 gsm
- Paper Output 100 Sheets
- Scanning Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning Resolution 4800 x 4800 dpi Interrupt
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit / 64bit), Vista (32bit / 64bit), Server 2008 (32bit / 64bit), Server 2008R2 (64bit), Win7 (32bit / 64bit), Win8 (32bit / 64bit), Win8.1 (32bit / 64bit), Server 2012 (64bit).
- Macintosh Printer Driver Mac OS X Version 10.5.x, 10.6.x 10.7.x, 10.8.x and 10.9.x
- Dimensions W x D x H 410 x 389 x 318 mm
- Weight 14.5 kg (18Kg + package)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 790W (115V) / 790 (230V) W Deep Sleep: 2W or less Standby: 42W or less During continuous printing: 210W (115V) / 220W (230V)
FUJI XEROX DocuPrint CM115W Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :Printer Drivers Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)DOWNLOAD - 32/64bit Windows Printer Software
FUJI XEROX DocuPrint CM115W Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :Printer Drivers Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac Print Driver
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuPrint CM115W:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuPrint CM115W in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuPrint CM115W. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.