The mission of Xerox WorkCentre 7120/7125 is to provide the true strategic advantage of each company's individual color document, every entrepreneur and individual.
Interesting design, low office space requirements, minimal power consumption and lowest noise. Add additional data security and advanced scanning features including searchable S-PDF. As a win, we bring exclusive pricing and operational costs as low as unexpected in this category of equipment. The optional four-year service with the industry's highest SLA level is clearly visible in Xerox.
The new Xerox EarthSmart ™ print driver has standard two-sided printing and lets you save print preferences from printed applications. Your emails can be printed "two pages side by side", both sides, black and white, on recycled paper, while your Word output will be colorful, on high-quality paper, output from PDF files, for example on both sides, on color, and on thick paper. Do it all automatically, just press Ctrl + P to get the printout you are waiting for.
EarthSmart ™ technology saves you paper, the environment, and especially your time and money.
- Color up to 20/25 pages per minute and black and white
- Duty cycle Up to 50,000 pages / month
- Media Handling
- Media input
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder: 110 sheets, formats: A5 through A3; user format: 85 x 125 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Manual Feeder: 50 sheets, format: 89 x 98 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Trays 1 and 2 (Model 7120_S): 520 sheets each, format: A5 through A3; convenient format: 140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Trays 1 - 4 (model7120_T): 520 sheets each, format: A5 through A3; convenient format: 140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Tray Envelope: Up to 60 envelopes: DL, C5, custom sizes: 98 x 148 mm to 162 x 241 mm
- Output Media
- Dual Output Tray: 250 sheets each, lower tray with indentation
- Integrated office providers: 500 sheet tray, 50 sheets staple, staple in one place
- Office of Finisher LX: 2000 sheet outfit, 50-sheet staple, 3-sided staple, optional punch, optional brochure print (V1 bond)
- External stapler: principal up to 50 sheets
- Print first page 8.1 with color / 6.5 s black and white
- Resolution (max 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Automatic Duplex function, electronic collection, automatic tray selection, job creation function, negative image / mirror, automatic brochure creation, multiple page printing on one side, auto RE, original documents of various formats, introductory page introduction, sample set, books, task creation, notes, automatic color color detection, area selection, poster mode, watermark, copying of personal documents
- Print the first page 13 with black / white s and 11 colors
- Resolution (max 600 x 600 x 4 dpi (qualitatively, resolved 1200 dpi)
- 2 GB memory plus 80GB hard drive
- 10 / 100Base-TX Ethernet connection, Direct Print from High Speed USB 2.0, WirelessEthernet 802.11b (via Third Party Adapter)
- PDL PDF, XPS®, PCL® 6, HP-GL2 ™ emulation, optional Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™
- Auto Duplex printing function, Secure Printing, Delay Printing, Pattern Collection, Brochure Creation, Input Options, Paper Select by Attribute, Multipage Printing on One Sided, Watermark, Label, Customize New Format, Output Output Tray, Direct Print Options from USB
- optional PSTN fax (one line and three * lines) with internet fax, IP fax (T.38), network fax kit
- Fax function LAN fax, fax redirect, broadcast and receive reception, fax up to A3, fax job creation, optional fax display
- scanning Scan to Email, Scan to Folder
- USB scan options, scanning kits (network scanning, PDF scanning, PDF / A, XPS, MRC compression, thumbnail preview)
- Additional Scan to PC Desktop® software options, Various Solutions Xerox Alliance Partners, SMARTsend®
- Auditron account, Xerox standard billing (copying, printing, faxing, scanning), access control for color printing, optionally set up for network billing through business partners)
- failure of Secure Print Identification, LDAP / Kerberos / SMB, Protected Protected PDF, FIPS 140-2 Encryption, S / MIME Email Encryption, IPSec, 802.1x, SNMP v3.0
- Optional Data Security Kit (Data Encryption, Data Encryption, Audit Log), Secure Access Unified ID System,
- Windows XP SP1 and higher operating system / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista / Windows 7 by default. With optional PostScript Module: Mac OS 10.3 and later; AIX 5 v5.3; HP UX 11.0 / 11i v2; Solaris 8/9/10; Linux Fedora Core 1/5; Red Hat ES4; SUSE 10/11
- Other optional features Port for USB printing / scanning), memory card reader, screen preview, desktop storage, interfaces for third-party device connections, searchable PDFs, PDF / A, XPS
Download Driver (Software) for Xerox WorkCentre 7120/7125 Laser Printer
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows 10 [32-64bit] | Windows 8 [32-64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32-64bit] | Windows 7 [32-64bit] | Windows Server 2008 [32-64bit] | Windows Vista [32-64bit] | Windows XP [32-64bit] ⇒ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.10 | v10.11 | v10.12⇒ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.8 | v10.9 ⇒ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.6 | ⇒ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 Print Installer for Mac OS X v10.5 | ⇒ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 for Linux Intel Driver ⇒ Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7125 for Linux Printer Model Package ⇒ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7120/7125:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7120/7125 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 7120/7125. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.