Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 System Requirements and Compatibility:
File version: 1.0 Release date: 22 July 2015⇛Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Ver.1.03 (Windows)
File version: 1.03 Release date: 15 October 2021⇛Download
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)macOS 10.12 (Sierra)OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
File version: 1.4 Release date: 08 March 2018⇛Download
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.4a (Mac)
File version: 4.1.4b Release date: 27 October 2021⇛Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.