Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 is a multifunctional scanner product that has a high resolution scan but is suitable for everyday use, especially for office needs. CanoScan LiDE 120 has dimensions of 250x370x40 mm. Its compact and stylish design increasingly makes flexible scanners placed anywhere.
CanoScan LiDE 120 has a resolution of 2400 X 4800 dpi, 48-bit color that can scan documents with extraordinary detail. Scanner color scanning resolution on Scanner is around 300 dpi in just 16 seconds so it can speed up your work.
Not only that, CanoScan Lide 120 is also supported Automatic dust and scratch removal feature that can instantly reduce the appearance of dust and scratches on the photo document scanning and instantly update the fade color of the photo, in other words CanoScan Lide 120 can scan color or photo documents with high quality.
By using a Canon Lide 120 scanner it provides a scanner type with a flat base. Type of sensor that carried the CIS with LED screen. So it will give the results of scanned images brighter, clearer and clearer. The resolution of this optical drive reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi with ISO 14473.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6⇛Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⇛Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 /(32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)⇛Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 120.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.