WorkCentre MFP 3615
WorkCentre 3615 comes with a cartridge to 5,900 mold. For future work, there are three types of cartridge: 5 900, and 14 100 25 300 prints, as well as drums with 85,000 sources of mold. The advantage that no doubt are goods consumables sold separately: you can only replace the consumables that depleted its resources, while continuing to use the rest, thus reducing the cost of print.
Main FeaturesWorkCentre ™ MFP model 3615DN
The standard function copier/printer/scanner/fax
A4 mono print speed, 45 ppm
The hallmark of a Monochrome laser MFP with format A4. It has the functions of printer, photocopier, fax and scanner. Laser printing speed is-45 ppm.
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 Copier/Printer
WindowsXerox WorkCentre 3615 for Windows 10 [32bit] | Windows 8 [32bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit]⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Windows 10 [64bit] | Windows 8 [64bit] | Windows 8.1 [64bit]⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Windows 7 [32bit] | Windows Vista [32bit] | Windows XP [32bit]|⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Windows 7 [64bit] | Windows Vista [64bit] | Windows XP [64bit]⟷Download
Mac OSDownload Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Mac OS X v10.6 |⟷Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 ⟷Download
LinuxDownload Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Linux Intel DEB [32bit] ⟷Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Linux Intel DEB [64bit] ⟷Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Linux Intel RPM [32bit] ⟷Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 3615 for Linux Intel RPM [64bit] ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 3615:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 3615 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.