Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw is a functional, all-in-one alternative for tiny, chaotic workgroups. Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw makes it extremely easy to share solid efficiency send out automobile duplexing & function practically throughout your Office utilizing a network-ready multifunction wireless this mobile, very power effective, it makes the cost-saver.
Download Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Canon I-SENSYS MF5980dw Specs
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm (A4), Print Quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement, Print Resolution:600 x 600 dpi
- Printer Languages: UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL6, PostScript Level-3 emulation
- Copy Speed: Up to 33 cpm (A4), Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Copy Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF), Scan Resolution – Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Fax Resolution Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,10BASE-T/100BASE-TX,Wireless 802.11b/g
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 473 mm x 431 mm
- Cartridges: Cartridge 719 (2,100 pages), Cartridge 719 H (6,400 pages)
We are below in order to help you to find Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 64bit] 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Win 2003/Win 2003R2/Win 2008/Win 2008 R2/Win 2012/Win 2012 R2~~~>>> Download
i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 32bit] 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Win 2003/Win 2003R2/Win 2008
Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/2000 x64/XP/XP x64/2003/2003 x64/Vista/Vista x64/2008/2008 x64/7/7 x64/8/8 x64
i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 2000]
Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For Windows 7/7 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/Vista/Vista x64/2012 x64/2012R2 x64/2008/2008 x64/2003R2/2003R2 x64/2003/2003 x64
Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/2000 x64/2003/2003 x64/2008/2008 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP/XP 64
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw
Method 1: Installing Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw by Downloading the Software for FreeFor the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your i-SENSYS MF5980dw without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw .If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw for printing.
Method 2: Installing Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Using Manual Driver InstallationIf you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw printer.
Method 3: Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- Simple steps of installing Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw using the automatic wizard (using CD)
- The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.