Canon PIXMA MG3260 Manual - MG3260 series Wireless All-in-One inkjet printer together with print quality decision of up to 4800 x 1000 dpi, mono print speed of files ESAT approx. 9.2 IPM/approx. 5.0 IPM (color ESAT), and with the speed restrict on 10x15cm photo print about 45 mere seconds. Limit printing inside A4, letter, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, scoring the particular 2-sided printing Duplex Auto print A4, letter, to print feature fits to the page, multiple pages per page printing, Poster printing, print Scaled, Booklet printing, and Collate. Inkjet equipment print head technology print 4-color system having a minimum of 2pl ink droplets size, and 2 cartridges which can be smooth due to the ChromaLife100 +.
CIS color scanner having an optical scanner quality up to 1000 x 2400 dpi and A4 Scan speed at about any 15 second, scanning Color level 48-bit Flatbed scan input/output 24 parts (RGB each 16 bits/8 parts). Scan method & improvements, scan a document such as compact PDF, PDF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, Reads images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF), with Auto Scan Mode, the development of a PDF file along with password security, text acknowledgement, Scan to the cloud, Scan in order to e-mail, Scan and Stitch.
High-speed print copy (color) SFCOT files up to 25 seconds/approx. 4.3 IPM (residence). Copy function and the addition of the document copy, copy, copy the photos without having limits. Several copies of 1-25 copies regarding zoom match to page.
Personal computers are used more than ever before in workplaces around the world, however that doesn't mean which printing documents is becoming unnecessary. Printers and printing products are now in sought after, since regular printing means regular printer servicing. This is applicable to each home and enterprise use.
Modern printers provide a plethora of features. Printers can read digital memory cards and print high res photos. Some multi-function printers can easily print, scan, and fax. You should consider your alternatives before determining on which is most effective for you to purchase.
Take into account the expenses which will be involved in the prolonged use of the printer. Color printers may commonly be bought for less than $100. Remember, however, how the same reasonably priced printers require the regular purchase of pricey ink cartridges.
Find out the cost of ink replacement on virtually any low priced printers before you make a purchase. Take into account options just like generic cartridges and re-filling cartridges.
Many printers can be bought with ink right out of the box; however the cartridges might be less space-consuming than normal. You should think about this whenever deciding that printer is for a person. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3260.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Specifications
- Print Rate: B&W: 9.2 ipm, Colour: 5.0 ipm, 4″ X6″ image: Approx. 44 seconds
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″ x6″, 5″ x7″, 8″ x10″.
- Borderless Printing: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x10″, Letter, A4.
- Wireless LAN Safety: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK( TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK( TKIP/AES).
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 20 sec.
- A number of Duplicate: 1-9/ 20pages.
- Reduction/Enlargement: N/A.
- Scanner Kind: Flatbed CIS.
- Checking resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Checking Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3260 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3260 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
MG3260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
MG3260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG3260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
|MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)
My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3260? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3260
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3260 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG3260 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3260. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3260 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3260.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3260 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3260 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3260 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3260 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3260 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG3260.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3260 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3260 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3260 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG3260 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3260 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG3260 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3260. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3260 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3260 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3260 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3260, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.